Pink is one of the most beautiful colors when it comes to fashion. It’s so versatile, too. You can find it in an elegant light pink outfit or a bold hot pink outfit. That versatility equally applies to butterfly nail designs. You can create a simple look with a few small butterflies as accents or a handpainted butterfly in great detail. So, are you ready to see what kind of pink butterfly nail designs are possible? Let’s dive right in.
1. Pink Butterfly Nails With Silver Glitter
Keep things simple by adding some hot pink butterflies to a light pink nail, then paint the rest of the nails in a matching bright shade. Buy these nails at Etsy.
2. Light Pink Nails With Pink Holographic Butterflies and Glitter
This is another look that keeps things simple with a light pink shade, matching holo butterflies, and a generous helping of glitter. This is a great casual nail look. Buy these nails at Etsy.
3. Pink and White Nails With Multicolored Butterflies
Why stick to one color of butterfly when you can have two? Normally I don’t think yellow, pink, and purple match well together, but surprisingly the yellow/purple and pink/purple butterflies give you the chance to spice up your mani.
The addition of sparkles and clouds also works to create a dreamy look. Buy these nails at Etsy.
4. Fuchsia Long Coffin Butterfly Nails
This look is kept relatively simple with the mostly solid color design, but the fact that it’s fuschia makes it stand out all on its own. Buy these nails at Etsy.
5. Light Pink Butterfly Nails With Glitter and Pearls
This is such an elegant look between the ultra-light pink color, the pearls, and the pearlescent butterflies to finish the look. Buy these nails at Etsy.
6. Pink Ombre Nails With Butterflies and Glitter
7. White Nails With Hot Pink Butterflies
If you want your hot pink butterflies to stand out, consider putting them over white nail polish. It acts as a blank slate that makes the hot pink color pop. Buy these nails at Etsy.
8. Pink and Blue Outline Nails With Matching Butterflies
Pink and blue complement each other wonderfully, and that’s especially evident in this design. Both colors of butterflies stand out against the nude color, and the pink and blue outline adds a unique twist. Buy these nails at Etsy.
9. Light Pink Butterfly Nails With Rhinestones
Butterflies and rhinestones are a classic combination. I love how this nail design incorporates them in a unique way — putting the butterflies in between a path of rhinestones suggest movement, creating a dynamic look. Buy these nails at Etsy.
10. Light Pink Butterfly Nails With Silver Rhinestones and Holo Glitter
This butterfly nail design puts a spin on a classy light pink and silver rhinestones look by adding some shiny holo glitter and butterflies.
I also like how some of the glitter and butterflies were painted over with a light coat of pink, giving it a fade effect. Buy these nails at Etsy.
11. White and Hot Pink Butterfly Nails
You don’t have to keep butterflies only on one nail. Extending a butterfly across two nails allows you to capture it in greater detail than you could otherwise, like this gorgeous hot pink butterfly. Buy these nails at Etsy.
12. Simple Light Pink Butterfly Nails
Keep things classy with a light pink shade and matching butterflies. Despite their simplicity, this lovely long coffin design would work well for parties and formal events. Buy these nails at Etsy.
13. Pink Butterfly, Cherry, Cloud, and Sparkle Nails
When creating your perfect nail design, don’t be afraid to mix many different design elements.
This design shows how unrelated things like butterflies, cherries, clouds, and sparkles can all look cohesive somehow if they retain the same color palette. Buy these nails at SHEIN.
14. White French Tip Nails With Pink Butterflies and Silver Rhinestones
These pink ombre nails serve as the perfect backdrop for some beautiful light pink butterflies and silver rhinestones. Buy these nails at Amazon.
15. Pink Medium Coffin Butterfly Nails
Pink-on-pink can work when we’re talking about pink butterflies on a pink background. In this case the shades vary just enough to keep it looking interesting. Buy these nails at Amazon.
16. Hot Pink Butterfly Nails
Hot pink is such a gorgeous color that’s great for when you want to make a bold statement. Magnify that statement with some matching pink butterflies and glitter.
17. Pink French Tip Nails With Light Pink Butterfly Charms
I loved these nails from the moment I saw them. Putting the charm through the nail rather than just on top of it is definitely a unique design choice that helps it stand out.
18. White French Tip Nails With Pink Butterflies and Flowers
You can accent the space between your french tips and the rest of the nail with some lovely pink butterflies and flowers, just like in this design.
19. White and Pink Butterfly Nails with Abstract Lines
Just two butterflies on white nails can make it feel like something’s missing. One of the best accents is to add some pink and white curvy lines. They add the accent you need without taking away the butterflies’ spotlight.
20. White Nails With Handpainted Pink Butterfly
Sometimes it’s best to keep things simple, and this design does just that. Rather than being on long acrylic nails, the design is simply painted on, with a hot pink butterfly added for visual interest.
21. White and Hot Pink Butterfly Nails With Glitter
This nail design shows that you don’t need to put all your butterflies in the same position.
A side-angle butterfly, small full butterfly, and even a zoomed in half-butterfly are all great options. They can add some much-needed variety to your design so it doesn’t look too uniform.
Summary and Top Picks
So, what did you think about these pink butterfly nail designs? Pink really does work in so many different contexts, from cute to flashy. No matter what pink butterfly design its used in, though, it’s sure to have a delightfully feminine look.
Out of the ones we explored today, these were my favorites:
- #11 White and Hot Pink Butterfly Nails: The handpainted butterfly really steals the show in this design, but I also appreciate the other details too, like the rhinestone antennae.
- #17 Pink French Tip Nails With Light Pink Butterfly Charms: Like I said before, I love how unique this nail design is. If I saw someone wearing these, I know I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off the charms. Plus, it helps that even without the charms, the design is beautiful in its own right thanks to the multicolored french tips and flower decals.
- #21 White and Hot Pink Butterfly Nails With Glitter: The butterflies in this nail design look varied and unique, giving this one an artsy vibe. I also love the glitter accents throughout the design.
I’d love to hear from you. If you had to wear one of these nail designs forever, which one would you choose? Let me know in the comments!