In every closet, a few pairs of jeans are a must. No clothing item helps me get dressed as quickly while looking as fashionable as jeans do. Plus, you only need a select few to make an impact in your wardrobe.
That said, the most commonly worn jeans are blue and black, and while these two are essential, I’ve been loving the look my white jeans have been giving my outfits these days.
White is a naturally sophisticated color that adds a posh feel to anything you wear. Your outfit automatically looks bright and youthful which is an effortless way to command the room wherever you go. That’s because white is often seen as a daring color like black.Still, there's no time like the present to introduce a stylish pair of white jeans into your wardrobe. If you’re ready to switch things up a bit, this round-up is for you! Here are cute outfits with white jeans that will blow you away.
1. Mint Green Sweatheart-Neckline Crop Top and Mint Green Sandals With White Distressed Jeans
Get ready to ruffle some feathers in this super cute outfit. A mint green crop top is styled with white distressed jeans and matching green sandals.I’m so impressed by this top and how it enhances this pair of jeans. Its sweetheart neckline adds such an elegant touch. Not to mention that flare hemline. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
2. Yellow Button-Up Crop Top and Light Blue Bedazzled Heels With White Distressed Cropped Jeans
Let’s keep that extra laid-back vibe with these white distressed cropped jeans. A yellow button-up crop top adds a pop of color while bedazzled light blue heels bring their own razzle-dazzle to this ensemble. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
3. Brown Long-Sleeve Blouse and Brown Heels With White Raw Hem Flare Jeans
It’s the raw hem and flare design of these jeans that really stand out for me. Both elements add a dressier touch to this look.
Accompanying these high-rise white jeans is a brown long-sleeve top with matching heels. Quite chic, if you ask me. Buy this pair of jeans at Pink Lily.
4. Green Graphic Cropped Sweatshirt and White Sneakers With White Skinny Jeans
Not only are white jeans great for achieving a chic outfit but a sporty one too.Style your white skinny jean with a long-sleeve cropped sweatshirt like this green graphic top. Its cozy vibe works perfectly to complement these white sneakers. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
5. White Blazer, Nude Turtle-Neck Blouse, and Clear Heels With White Jeans
Show that you mean business by styling your white jeans with a white blazer, overlaying a chic nude turtle-neck blouse.A pair of clear heels add the finishing touch to this sophisticated ensemble. Altogether, this look is dripping in confidence. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
6. Black Ruffle-Neckline and Black Heels With White Raw-Hem Flare Jeans
I always say, there are no limitations with fashion. You can easily transform a casual outfit into a dressy one even while wearing white jeans.Thanks to their classy flair, these wide-legged jeans couple perfectly with this black ruffle-neckline blouse. And what better way to round things off than with black heels? Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
7. Black Leather Jacket, Black Crop Top, and White Heels With White Split-Hem Jeans
I love an edgy look and a black and white fit makes achieving that so easy. This outfit features a sleek black leather jacket worn over a black crop top with stylish high-rise split-hem jeans in white.A pair of elegant white heels balance the color combination, making this chic outfit a fashion masterpiece. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
8. Black and White Graphic Tee and Sandals With White Distressed Jeans
A dark-colored graphic tee with white jeans is always a win! This black and white top is giving chill vibes tucked into a pair of white distressed jeans.Monochrome sandals complete the look for another fabulous neutral-themed outfit. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
9. Brown Ribbed Long-Sleeved Blouse and Nude Heels With White Distressed Wide-Legged Jeans
Since white jeans are naturally chic, it’s a no-brainer that you’d want to style your pair with a super cute and comfortable ribbed blouse.How about a top with a sweetheart neckline to make your outfit even classier? This combination absolutely steals the show! This loose-fitting distressed pair is made even more fashionable with nude heels! Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
10. White Leopard Print Blouse and Brown Platform Heels With White Distressed Jeans
Here are brown and white again, making another stylish combination. Only one leg of these white jeans has a distressed or ripped design which is so simple yet edgy.It’s styled with a white leopard print top and brown platform heels. It all comes together to be one chic ensemble. Buy this pair of jeans at Pink Lily.
11. Floral Tank Top and Strappy Nude Heels With White Distressed Jeans
Do you know what else looks stunning with white? You guessed it! Floral.Tuck a floral tank top into a pair of white distressed jeans for an easy-going but fabulous outfit. Round off this look with strappy nude sandals. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
12. Blue and White Striped Button-Up Shirt and Nude Heels With White Jeans
Now it’s time to give stripes a chance. This blue and white striped shirt looks right at home paired with these white skinny jeans.
One-half of the shirt is tucked in with the remainder worn on the outside for added style. Enhancing this chic combo are nude high heels. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
13. Oversized Brown Graphic Sweatshirt and White Sneakers With White Skinny Jeans
Comfort is such a big deal nowadays when it comes to fashion and there’s nothing more comfortable than pairing an oversized sweatshirt with your white jeans.Ditch black and go for dark brown this time around. You can still make it a graphic tee to keep things interesting. Either way, rounding off with white sneakers is a must. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
14. White Floral Off-the-Shoulder and Nude Heels With White Distressed Jeans
With white jeans, getting dressed up is something to look forward to, especially when you see how effortlessly they complement this white floral off-the-shoulder top.
Classy nude heels served as the icing on the cake, and the addition of a nude purse just tipped the scale. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
15. Gray Crop Top and Black Heels With White Button-Front Jeans
Opt for a gray tank top to keep things simple. With a stylish pair of white jeans like these split-hem ones, your outfit will have all the spunk it needs. In case you need a little more, black heels are infallible. Buy this pair of jeans at Nasty Gal.
16. Black T-Shirt and Black Boots With White Skinny Jeans
A black t-shirt and boots can really make your white jeans come alive. It’s a chic look if you’re just headed out in the town. Throw on a nude trench coat for a more fashionable finish. Buy this pair of jeans at Nasty Gal.
17. Black Leather Jacket, Black Crop Top, and Black Combat Boots With White Jeans
For an even bolder look, style your white jeans with black combat boots. These sleek boots will go perfectly with a black leather jacket and a matching crop top.It’s giving attitude, confidence, and a whole lot of versatility. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
18. White Tie-Front Blouse and Nude Heels With White Skinny Jeans
White jeans with heels are absolutely irresistible. Styled with a white tie-front top, this jeans outfit starts off super cute and ends on a classy note with ultra-chic nude heels. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
19. Nude Turtle-Neck Blouse and Nude Heels With White Cuffed-Hem Jeans
Swap that stylish white top for a slim-fit nude blouse or bodysuit. Nude and white are both subtle colors and that’s why they complement each other so well.This look was enhanced by a pair of nude heels. It’s simple but very chic. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
20. Brown Graphic T-Shirt and White Platform Sandals With White Jeans
Rocking a graphic tee with your white jeans? Give this classic look a fashion-forward twist by tying the front of your t-shirt into a knot.Complete this casual combo with some comfy white platform sandals. Buy this pair of jeans at ASOS.
21. White Smock Waist Peplum Blouse and Nude Heels With White Jeans
What’s the point of having white jeans if you can’t get all dressed up like a doll? Pair those jeans with a white smock waist peplum blouse.Peplum tops are beloved for the adorable touch they add to any outfit. Complement with a pair of nude heels. It's a great way to stay chic while adding a hint of color. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
22. Black Tank Top and Black Heels With White Jeans
Don’t underestimate that classic black tank top you own. It may be simple but it’ll look as classy as ever styled with white jeans and some sassy black heels. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
23. White Cropped Tank Top and Black Heels With White Distressed Jeans
One of the easiest ways to amp up a casual jeans outfit is with heels. Start simple with a white tank top paired with white distressed jeans and then take things up a notch with a pair of black heels. Buy this pair of jeans at Express.
Summary and Top Picks
Fashion is supposed to be fun and it should be effortless—it doesn’t get more effortless than a pair of chic white jeans. Versatile doesn’t begin to describe them but one thing’s for sure, there’s a void in every closet white jeans are waiting to fill.
I must say, I’m completely blown away by these outfits but I’m most impressed by:
- #1 Mint Green Sweatheart-Neckline Crop Top and Mint Green Sandals With White Distressed Jeans: All it took was the sweetheart neckline of this top to blow me away. Plus, that mint green looks exquisite with white jeans.
- #8 Black and White Graphic Tee and Sandals With White Distressed Jeans: I believe having that go-to casual outfit is so important. Right now, for me, this is it.
- #16 Black Leather Jacket, Black Crop Top, and Black Combat Boots With White Jeans: The leather jacket, the sleek boots, the crisp white jeans! Need I say more?