The seasons may change but what always remains the same for me is my love for fashion. Can you relate? Does your face light up each time you see a stylish outfit? If so, then chances are you’re always looking out for the cutest ensembles for your closet.
Not just cute, but comfortable too. I’ve found that both have become fashion needs for so many women. As we've become busier there’s been an increase in wanting to look effortlessly gorgeous. That’s why casual outfits are a must for every wardrobe.
By styling a casual fit in a trendy way, you can achieve a jaw-dropping outfit without any hassle. This often looks like dressing up your fave pair of jeans with heels or layering a cute tank top with a snug cardigan or jacket.I’m about to cover all that and more in this post! From the most laid-back looks with a hint of feisty flair to outfits amped up by chic footwear. Here are cute casual outfits to inspire you all year round!
1. Black Skinny Jeans and Hot Pink Heels With Hot Pink Balloon-Sleeve Sweater Blouse
Casual with a twist? Don’t mind if I do! I’ve been loving bold colors more and more these days, so this hot pink sweater blouse is perfect.Styled with a pair of black skinny jeans and dressed up with pink heels, it’s the type of casual ensemble that’ll keep you in high spirits all day long. Buy this top at Lulus.
2. Medium-Wash Blue Jeans and White Sneakers With White Cropped Knit Cardigan Sweater
Let’s try something a bit more cool-toned like this white and denim mashup. The white cropped knit cardigan sweater is such a beaut and so cozy too.I couldn’t think of a better way to style this gem than with medium-wash blue jeans and a pair of classic white sneakers. Buy this cardigan at Lulus.
3. Dark-Wash Blue Jeans and Brown Booties With Cream Pullover
The queen of casual outfits really is the pullover. This closet must-have is comfortable and boasts a cream hue with some eye-catching serged seam detailing that adds a stylish touch to this piece.
This relaxed top looks amazing with a pair of dark-wash blue jeans, styled with brown booties to add a chic contrast. Buy this top at Pink Lily.
4. Gray Turtle Neck Blouse, Light-Wash Blue Jeans and Gray Patterned Flats With Black Leather Jacket
At some point, you’ll want to bring out the sleek black leather jacket! Your casual look automatically becomes edgy with this trendsetting hip-length coat.
It perfectly adds personality to this gray turtle neck top. A cute pair of light-wash distressed blue jeans plays into the cool kid vibe as well, as a pair of gray patterned flats tie the neutral theme together. Buy this leather jacket at Lulus.
5. High-Rise Cropped Blue Jeans and Black Chelsea Boots With White Long-Sleeve Turtle-Neck Blouse
I love showing attitude in the most sophisticated way. Styling a turtleneck top with jeans and chic boots makes that such an effortless task. Opt for a white turtle-neck blouse for the poshest effect.Tucked into high-rise cropped blue jeans, it’s the contemporary meets vintage look you never knew you needed! Round off with black Chelsea boots for utmost perfection. Buy this top at Lulus.
6. Blue Raw-Hem Denim Shorts and White Sneakers With Grape Purple Bishop-Sleeve Blouse
Casual doesn’t always have to be basic. From time to time, I love styling casual pieces with a dressier top for a girly finish.I love how the colors all come together too. This grape purple blouse really makes this outfit pop and pairs so well with these blue raw hem shorts and white sneakers. Buy this top as Pink Lily.
7. Medium-Wash Distressed Blue Jeans and Black Block Heels With Olive Green Ribbed V-Neck Sweater Blouse.
One way to take your casual outfit to the next level is by styling your pieces with heels. These black block heels add a chic touch and elevate the entire look.The top is kept super simple, with a loose slouchy design and a wide v-neck, perfect for showing off a cute necklace. A section is tucked into a pair of blue distressed jeans and I’m loving the edgy twist. Buy this top at Lulus.
8. Black Booties and Light-Wash Distressed Blue Jeans With Gray Ribbed Tank Top
For a more easy-going look, swap your heels for a pair of chic black boots. Although simple, these boots play up this gray tank top and jeans combo.The loose fit of this tank top causes it to droop slightly over these light-wash jeans as it’s tucked in, making this look even more stylish. Buy this top at Lulus.
9. Olive Green Blouse, Dark-Wash Blue Jeans and Nude Booties With Beige Knit Cardigan
A cardigan is a must-have for your wardrobe. They’re like the finishing touch to a casual ensemble! They add an extra layer for warmth but also amp up your outfit, especially if the pieces you’re wearing have contrasting colors.This beige cardigan overlays an olive green top tucked neatly into cropped blue jeans. A pair of nude booties complete the look for the perfect combination. Buy this cardigan at Pink Lily.
10. Gray Turtle-Neck Sweatshirt and Black Open-Back Heels With Black Cropped Leather Leggings
It’s true! Black makes everything look way cooler. Plus, it complements every other color. In this outfit, a gray turtle-neck sweatshirt is styled with a sleek pair of black leather leggings.Black open-back heels complete this outfit and what I love the most is how versatile the finished look is. As casual as it is, it doubles as ultra-chic with ease. Buy this pair of leggings at Lulus.
11. White T-Shirt and Leopard Print Sandals With Medium-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
It doesn’t get more casual than a white tee tucked into blue distressed jeans with a pair of sandals. Still, with the right pieces, you can achieve a super cute look.The rips in these jeans do a great job at leveling up this outfit by adding some style variation and an easy-going vibe. Those leopard print sandals also bring a trendy flair and color to this look. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
12. Black Skinny Jeans and Black Booties With Beige Cable Knit Backless Sweater
A casual outfit that’s comfy too? Sign me up! This beige sweater blouse is giving me the best of both worlds with a backless design that adds a flirty appeal.It was paired with a closet essential; black skinny jeans and matching black boots, and it’s such a chic neutral outfit. Buy this top at Lulus.
13. Pink and Orange Oversized Turtle-Neck Sweater Blouse and Off-White Booties With Medium-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
This turtle-neck sweater blouse is bright and fun, boasting a trendy color blocking style that really brightens up these blue distressed jeans.
I love the raw-hem design on these jeans as well—such a cute detail. Completing the look is a pair of chic off-white booties. Buy these jeans at Pink Lily.
14. Medium-Wash Distressed Jeans and Black and White Slip-On Sneakers With Gray Distressed Cropped Sweatshirt
For a style that’s edgy and rustic, pair your distressed jeans with a distressed cropped sweatshirt.This long-sleeve gray top is laid-back but fashionable enough to make your outfit stand out. Complete with a pair of slip on sneakers in black and white for a comfy finish. Buy this top at Lulus.
15. Brown and White Plaid Button-Up Shirt, White Blouse and Black Booties With Medium-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
Not in the mood for a cardigan? Switch things up with a plaid button-up shirt, worn over a classic white blouse with your fave pair of denim jeans.The brown and white theme of both tops easily complements these blue distressed jeans. A pair of black boots complete the outfit, giving this look an authentic outdoorsy feel. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
16. Light Pink Tank Top and Brown Sandals With White Distressed Raw-Hem Denim Shorts
Every wardrobe needs a pair of denim shorts, and a cute pastel-colored blouse like this light pink tank top is also key when diversifying your collection.Styled with white distressed shorts and brown sandals, this look is cute, youthful, and laid-back. Buy this pair of shorts at Pink Lily.
17. Black Long-Sleeve Asymmetrical Cut Blouse and Black Block Heels With Medium-Wash Blue High-Rise Raw Hem Jeans
The asymmetrical cut of this black blouse is taking this look to a whole new level! That simple detail adds a chic touch to these edgy raw-hem jeans, played up by a pair of stylish black heels. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
18. Light-Wash Flare-Hem Blue Jeans and White Booties With Yellow Ombre Pastel Sweater
Bring back the fun to your casual outfits by rocking a cute colored top styled with a unique pair of denim jeans.
The slits and flared hem design of these light-wash blue jeans are so fashion-forward and help to elevate the overall look.I love the pastel ombre design of the sweater as well. Styled with white booties, this is such an adorable outfit. Buy this sweater at Pink Lily.
19. White Ruffle-Sleeve Blouse and Brown Heels With Medium-Wash Blue Skinny Jeans
I love wearing a pretty top with my jeans. To keep it casual, opt for a top that’s simple enough with some cute details like this white ruffle-sleeve blouse.Round off this look with a pair of brown high heels for a chic finish. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
20. White Multicolored Graphic T-Shirt and White Sneakers With Dark-Wash Blue Distressed Cropped Jeans
A graphic tee does so much for your casual outfit, making it trendy and chic, all while adding a fun vibe, especially if tons of colors are involved.This multi-colored top is tucked into a super laid-back pair of distressed jeans. It’s cropped style makes it even more hip. White sneakers round off this look, and it’s as perfect as a casual ensemble can get. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
21. Black Tank Top and Black Booties With Light-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
You can’t go wrong with a black tank top and denim combo. Opt for light-wash blue jeans so that color contrast really pops. Rock a pair of black booties to complete this chic casual look. Buy this pair of jeans at Pink Lily.
Summary and Top Picks
It’s time to sort through your closet to find all those casual pieces you’ve been hiding and bring them back to life! I find casual outfits to be fun, effortless and most of all, cute! No matter how much you love dressy ensembles, a casual fit can’t be replaced.
I really wish I could choose them all but if I were to narrow down my favorites, they would be:
- #1 Black Skinny Jeans and Hot Pink Heels With Hot Pink Balloon-Sleeve Sweater Blouse: It’s the hot pink top for me! It really brightens up this whole outfit.
- #12 Black Skinny Jeans and Black Booties With Beige Cable Knit Backless Sweater: It’s all in the details with this look. It’s so simple but that backless cable knit sweater adds so much pizzazz.
- #16 Blue Distressed Raw-Hem Denim Shorts and Brown Sandals With Taupe Short-Sleeve Sweater Blouse: I’m all for effortlessly cute casual outfits and this look understood the assignment!