Usually when I think about denim skirts, the first thing that pops in my mind is a classic blue denim skirt. Those are great, of course, but sometimes it’s nice to switch up the colors and go for something like a white denim skirt.It creates a whole new crop of outfit possibilities to make the most of your wardrobe. If you want to see some of the things a denim skirt can do for your style, then take a look at these cute outfits with a white denim skirt.
1. Floral Knit Bralette Top and Matching Cardigan With Distressed White Denim Skirt and Platform Heels
While the floral knit top and cardigan would normally be a bit cutesy, the distressed white denim skirt gives it a bit of an edge. Then the wedges down below give the whole outfit a touch of elegance. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
2. Blue Ribbed High-Neck Tank Top With White Fringe Hem Denim Skirt and Woven Wedges
Denim white skirts work well for casual party looks, just like this outfit. I love the combination of the polished-looking ribbed tank combined with the fringe detail of the white denim skirt.It prevents the look from being too casual (like it would with a loose t-shirt) and too formal (like it would with a smooth pencil skirt). Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
3. Black Camisole Top and Strappy Heels With White Denim Skirt
I love this outfit as a party look as well. This time the mix of the white denim mini skirt and the camisole up top makes the outfit a little more daring and revealing while still staying classy.The contrast between the black and white elements also gives it a bold aesthetic. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
4. Black Bralette Top and Platform Sandals With White Denim Slitted Maxi Skirt
If you like the look of long skirts but you want something a little tighter around your hips, you can go for something like this.A white denim skirt with a slit allows you to keep the length and the fit while still being able to move around as usual. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
5. Tan Ruffled Bralette Top With Ruffle Top White Denim Skirt and Woven Sandals
I’m not the type of person who wants ruffles in every crease and crevice of my clothes, but I do love a few ruffles every now and then.I liked this outfit since it uses ruffles to draw attention to the bralette top, and then there is an extra ruffle hem on the denim skirt to make the look feel cohesive. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
6. White Top and Denim Skirt With Nude Flip-Flops
Pairing a white top with a white denim skirt is enough to make your outfit feel cohesive, almost like it’s a dress. Just add some neutral accessories to keep the soft color palette, and you’re good to go. Buy this skirt at ASOS
7. White Angled Neck Long Sleeve Top With White Frayed Denim Skirt and Pink Knee-High Boots
You can also put a white top with a white denim skirt to call attention to a different part of your outfit. This outfit, for example, uses the white color palette to draw attention to the stunning pink knee-high boots. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
8. Black and White Graphic Tee With White Denim Mini Skirt and Black Platform Sandals
If you’re looking for something a little more casual, pairing a white denim skirt with a graphic tee and sandals is enough for that. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
9. Olive Green High-Neck Ribbed Sweater With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Sneakers
If you want an outfit for cooler weather, you can pair a white denim skirt with a cozy sweater. To keep things casual, you can pair it with sneakers like in this outfit. You could also jazz it up with a cute pair of boots. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
10. White Bralette Top With Lace-up Denim Split Hem Skirt and Heels
If you want to wear a dress but you like the look of a midriff, wearing a matching two-piece set may be the best option for you. Outfits like this one are ready to go and free to accessorize with.I’d recommend adding some silver or gold jewelry (both go well with white) and maybe even some darker-colored accessories for a bit of contrast. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
11. Green Knit Bralette Top With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Platform Sandals
This look just screams comfort to me. The knit bralette top looks soft, and adding the sandals and white denim skirt means the outfit will keep you cool during the summer. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
12. Green Graphic Cropped Tank With White Denim Skirt and Converse Shoes
Another great casual summer look is a cropped tank, a white denim mini skirt, and some Converse. It’ll keep you cool and it’s easy to move around in. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
13. Black One-Shoulder Tank Top and Strappy Heels With White Denim Jacket and Matching Skirt
If you want a more put-together look, try pairing your white denim skirt with a white denim jacket. Matching your top underneath with your shoes can also help the look feel more coordinated, like in this outfit. Buy this skirt at Express.
14. Blue Ruffle Hem Bralette Top With White Asymmetrical Waist Skirt and Sneakers
I think my favorite thing about this outfit is the little details. The ruffle hem on the bralette top and the asymmetrical button fly make this casual outfit feel unique. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
15. Pink Strapless Bralette Top With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Strappy Heels
White and pink is such a classic color combination that looks great in feminine fashion.If you incorporate it with a cute outfit like this bralette top, split hem skirt, and heels, it’s great for a date night or going out to dinner with friends. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
16. Blue Butterfly Bralette Top With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Sneakers
White naturally fits well with other light colors, which is why all the elements in this outfit go together well. I also can’t help but love the elegance of the butterfly bralette top combined with the long denim skirt. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
17. Black Bralette Top With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Strappy Heels
Combine a black bralette top with a white denim split hem skirt and heels for a simple look with a bit of sass. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
18. Patterned Halter Top and White Denim Frayed Hem Skirt With Stilettos
If you want to dress up a white denim skirt, pairing some stilettos and a bold patterned halter top is a great way to go. Then add some stylish gold jewelry and a white nail design to complete the look. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
19. Beige Bralette Top With White Denim Skirt and Transparent Heels
If you want more of a soft color palette, pairing white with other light neutrals is the way to go. It also tends to add some elegance and class compared to more bright colors. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
20. Brown Bralette Top and Strappy Heels With White Denim Maxi Skirt
With the brown and white colors, the straw hat, and the strappy heels, this is the perfect boho look. The mix of textures also creates visual interest, making the look stand out. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
21. Black Graphic Bralette Top With White Belted Denim Skirt and Sneakers
If you want to give your outfit a little bit of an edge, go for a white denim belted mini skirt.You could always continue the edgy look with a leather top and some combat boots. Or you could go in a casual direction like this girl and pair it with a graphic bralette top and sneakers. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
22. Black Bralette Top and Belt With White Denim Pencil Skirt
One way to bring two contrasting colors together in one outfit is to use a belt. In this outfit, the black belt bridges the gap between the brightness of the white and the darkness of the black.A simple tweak is enough to make it feel more coordinated. Buy this skirt at Etsy.
23. Pink Ruffle Off-The-Shoulder Blouse and White Distressed Denim Skirt
The combination of pink and white shines once again, this time with a cute button-up ruffle blouse and a white distressed denim skirt. Add some pink heels and a pink and white nail design to finish the look. Buy this skirt at Etsy.
Summary and Top Picks
I hope you enjoyed looking at just 23 of the infinite outfit possibilities that exist with white denim skirts. Feel free to take inspiration from these to create some outfits that work for you.
I think out of all of these, my favorite looks were 2 (Blue Ribbed High-Neck Tank Top With White Fringe Hem Denim Skirt and Woven Wedges), 9 (Olive Green High-Neck Ribbed Sweater With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Sneakers), and 15 (Pink Strapless Bralette Top With White Denim Split Hem Skirt and Strappy Heels). To me, these outfits had a classiness to them that was difficult not to love.
I want to know what you think about this, though. Which outfits were your favorites, and do you have any questions about styling white denim skirts? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.