Why are so many women opting for sneakers as the ideal footwear to style with dresses, jeans, shorts, and skirts? It’s simple! Sneakers are all-rounders and make any outfit look cute and feel comfortable.
Gone are the days when sneakers were only worn with leggings or jeans. Now, you can swap your heels, sandals, flats, and boots for a pair of sneakers, wearing them with a wide variety of pieces from a black dress, and corduroy skirt, to a denim romper!
With that said, there’s still some hesitancy surrounding the idea of styling sneakers with anything besides leggings or jeans. That’s why I’ve made this round-up of cute outfits with sneakers.
You’re about to be amazed at the styles you can achieve with a pair of trendy sneaks!
1. White Sneakers and Nude Animal Print Blouse With Black Denim Overalls
These denim overalls are fashionable but also comfy, perfect for styling with sneakers. They’re worn over a super cute nude animal print blouse with a pair of sporty white sneakers adding the finishing touch. Buy these overalls at Lulus.
2. White Sneakers and White Long-Sleeved Stripe Blouse With Blue Medium-Wash Distressed Skinny Jeans
Pairing a striped top with your jeans is an easy way to create a stylish yet casual outfit combo. Each stripe on this long-sleeved top has a different color which makes this look fun and trendy.
The trendy vibe is also matched by these edgy blue distressed jeans. White sneakers round off this look, complementing the top while giving this look an athletic feel. Buy this pair of jeans at Lulus.
3. White Sneakers and White Tank Top With Pink Plaid Pleated Skirt
This pink and white combo is flirty, playful and so cute! A simple tank top is tucked into a pink plaid skater skirt with pleats.This look was dressed down by a pair of white sneakers, maintaining the subtle color scheme while keeping the outfit comfy with an easy-to-wear feel. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
4. Black and White Platform Sneakers and White Tank Top With Black Denim Overalls
When I want to look bold and edgy, wearing black is a must! Including white provides a balance while helping you to look chic and well put together.That’s the vibe I’m getting from this white tank top, black denim overalls, and black and white platform sneakers. For added style, you can also roll the legs of these overalls for a cool cropped jeans design. Buy these overalls at Lulus.
5. White Sneakers With Gray and White Striped Maxi T-Shirt Dress
I love the snug feel of a casual maxi dress and this gray and white striped t-shirt dress is the perfect piece to start off your collection.It looks amazing paired with these white sneakers, creating a laid-back and sporty everyday look. If you ever want to dress this outfit up, a denim jacket will definitely get the job done. Buy this dress at Pink Lily.
6. White Sneakers With Gray Hooded Romper
Fashion doesn’t have to be complicated. This gray hooded quarter zip romper styled with white sneakers makes for a simple and chic outfit combo that you can wear comfortably all day. Buy this romper at Pink Lily.
7. Multicolored Pastel Sneakers With Pink Utility Jumpsuit
Step outside of your comfort zone with a pair of colorful sneakers, designed in pretty pastel colors. Wear these adorable sneakers with a cute pink utility jumpsuit for a casual yet chic look. Buy this jumpsuit at Lulus.
8. Blue Denim Jacket, White Tank Top, and White Sneakers With Mauve Ruffle Shorts
I absolutely love these mauve shorts and how beautifully it complements the other pieces in this outfit.It’s styled with a basic white tank top, a blue denim jacket, and a pair of white sneakers for that cute girl-next-door look! Buy these shorts at Pink Lily.
9. White Tank Top, Blue Denim Shorts, and White Sneakers With Black Acid Wash Gauze Button-Front Blouse
The classic white top and denim shorts outfit never goes out of style. Complete this cute casual look with a stylish black acid wash button-front blouse that you can wear like a cardigan over your top.For the ideal footwear, opt for white sneakers. They’ll keep this outfit looking fresh, sporty, and fashion-forward. Buy this blouse at Pink Lily.
10. Pink Off-the-Shoulder Long-Sleeve Blouse and White Sneakers With Medium-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
I love outfits with contrasting colors. A pink blouse styled with medium-wash blue jeans will always look amazing paired with white sneakers.The color combination is light and girly. In the meantime, the distressed design of these jeans adds an edgy touch. Buy these jeans at Lulus.
11. White Sneakers With Camo Print Mini Dress
I’d rock this look in a heartbeat! It’s so simple yet super trendy. The camo print dress is a closet must-have and doesn’t need more than a pair of cute white sneakers to bring it off. Buy this dress at Pink Lily.
12. Blue Denim Jacket and White Sneakers With Coral Striped Tie-Front Mini Dress
You don’t have to wear high heels to achieve a flirty look. This coral-striped tie-front mini dress has all the flair you need.Rock this dress with a denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers to complement the girly laid-back vibe. Buy this dress at Pink Lily.
13. White Sneakers With Light Blue Puff-Sleeve Tiered Mini Dress
Trade your everyday sandals for your fave white sneakers to bring a playful touch to a cute mini dress.The dress’ light blue shade, puff sleeves, and tiered design are perfectly complemented by the clean white hue of these sneakers. Buy this dress at Lulus.
14. White Sneakers With Mint Green Tie-Front Romper
This mint romper is to die for—with its subtle hue and cute tie-front detail. It looks even more adorable styled with a pair of white sneakers. Buy this romper at Pink Lily.
15. Blue Denim Shorts and White Sneakers With Black Lace Tank Top
Switch things up with a bold pair of black and white sneakers. Their thick build gives them a sportier vibe which makes this black lace tank top and denim shorts combo such a chill OOTD. Buy this top at ASOS.
16. Black Crop Top and Black and White Sneakers With Camo Wide-Leg Cargo Pants
Your closet would be way cooler with these stylish camo cargo pants. I love how the finished look was kept simple with a cute black crop top and a pair of black and white sneakers. Buy these pants at Nasty Gal.
17. White Crop Top, Medium-Wash Blue Raw-Hem Shorts, and White Sneakers With Oversized Beige Gingham Button-Front Blouse
To say this outfit is cute would be such an understatement. A cute white crop top is styled with a pair of blue raw-hem jeans, layered by an oversized gingham button-front blouse.Completing this look is a pair of white sneakers, making this look so sporty and chic! Buy this blouse at Pink Lily.
18. Light-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans and White Sneakers With White Bodysuit
Go simple with a white bodysuit, paired with light-wash blue skinny jeans. The distressed style of these jeans gives this look an edgy vibe, complemented by a pair of comfy white sneakers. Buy this bodysuit at Pink Lily.
19. Multi-Colored Cardigan, White Crop Top, and White Sneakers With Taupe High-Waisted Pants
Rock a pair of sneakers to go with your favorite high-waisted pants. They work perfectly with the white crop top and multi-colored cardigan too to create a laid-back look with tons of swag! Buy these pants at Nasty Gal.
20. Nude Crop Top and White Sneakers With Light-Wash Blue Distressed Jeans
Add a bit of color by swapping a classic white tank top for a beige one. Complete the outfit with light-wash blue jeans and white sneakers to maintain the simplicity of this look while giving it a chic and sporty touch. Buy these jeans at Pink Lily.
21. Gray Sweater and White Sneakers With Black Leather Leggings
Style your black leggings with a pair of white sneakers for a sleek and fashion-forward look that’ll be comfortable all day long.Rock a snug sweater to keep the look simple. Opt for a gray sweater for an all-neutral and casual outfit. Buy these leggings at Lulus.
Summary and Top Picks
Some of the most comfortable and stylish outfits you’ll ever wear will feature a pair of sneakers. It doesn’t matter the color because all sneakers bring a trendy feel and look to the outfits we wear—dresses, pants, and jeans, all included.
Wearing sneakers makes comfortable fashion so easy to achieve. That’s why my top picks from this list are:
- #3 White Sneakers and White Tank Top With Pink Plaid Pleated Skirt: I can never pass on a super cute outfit and this pink and white combo is a girly girl’s dream!
- #17 White Crop Top, Medium-Wash Blue Raw-Hem Shorts, and White Sneakers With Oversized Beige Gingham Button-Front Blouse: This casual ensemble makes looking chic so easy!
- #21 Gray Sweater and White Sneakers With Black Leather Leggings: I love an edgy outfit with a sporty twist and black leggings with white sneakers are a great way to achieve that look.
Now, I’d love to hear from you! Which of these outfits made your top picks and why? Let me know in the comments below!