You don’t have to be a girly girl to enjoy the beauty of a skirt. Skirts are essential to your wardrobe, not only for adding style but versatility too. Different spaces will call for different looks, and I can’t tell you how many times my collection of skirts saved the day.
Simplicity is one of the many benefits of rocking a skirt. You can just slip it on and look cute in an instant, and like jeans or denim shorts, you can pair a skirt with anything from your closet; crop tops, button-up shirts, graphic tees, flannel shirts, and more.
For your footwear, skirts aren’t limited to high heels because of their ultra-feminine flair. So many women are loving how sneakers and boots complement their skirts. Not to mention sandals, which come in handy for any outfit.For work, play, or the in-between, form-fitting or loose, maxi, midi, or mini skirts are a must-have! So, let’s talk about it. Here are cute outfits with skirts that you need to see.
1. White Tie-Front Blouse With Taupe Colorblock Knit Midi Skirt
Let’s color block but in shades of taupe! I’m feeling this subtle posh look featuring a white top tied at the front and a super cute high-waisted midi skirt. It’s giving fall but in a relaxed way. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
2. White Long-Sleeve Blouse and White Open-Back Heels With Mauve Floral Midi Skirt
Flow gracefully in a mauve midi skirt decorated with floral patterns. It was perfectly paired with a white long-sleeve blouse tucked neatly in with white open-back heels to complement this soft look. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
3. Gray Tank Top and Black Heels With Black Leather Mini Skirt
It’s time for some leather! Still, we’re not making it too serious. So, a black leather mini skirt with a small side slit will do just the trick. Styled with a gray tank top and black high heels, this look is simple and sassy. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
4. Black and White Long-Sleeve Stripe Blouse and Black Boots With Brown Corduroy Skirt
Corduroy is actually one of my favorite fabrics. The way it doubles as casual and chic gets me every time, and its velvety ribs make it all the more flattering, which is what caught my eye with this brown mini skirt.It has a wrap design with a trail of buttons that detail the side. Complementing the sophisticated vibe is a long-sleeve black and white stripe blouse and black boots. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
5. Black Puff-Sleeve Blouse and Black Open-Toe Boots With Rust-Orange Knotted-Waist Midi Skirt
This rust orange skirt is fun but classy at the same time. I love how it's made to stand out, styled with a black puff-sleeved blouse and black open-toe boots so that the color really pops! Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
6. White Long-Sleeve Blouse and Brown Heels With Olive Satin Ruffle Midi Skirt
It’s the wrap style and ruffles details on the skirt for me, but the olive color is a head-turner.This fabulous satin skirt was complemented by a solid white long-sleeve blouse and brown heels. Simplicity meets classy for this outfit. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
7. White Off-the-Shoulder Asymmetrical Blouse and Black Heels With Black Leather Mini Skirt
Let’s head back to leather but with a dressier top than the one before. This asymmetrical top has a one-shoulder design that immediately captures your attention.It’s tucked into a black leather mini skirt with black heels to complete the look. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
8. Light Brown Graphic T-Shirt and Black Heels With Black Rib-Knit Midi Skirt
A pencil skirt ought not to be restricted to the office because this look proves it's a versatile piece that you should definitely wear out more often.It’s a ribbed knit midi skirt, dressed down with a light brown graphic tee, then dressed up again with dainty black high heels. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
9. Blue Denim Jacket, White Ribbed Tank Top, and White Sneakers With Pink Pleated Mini Skirt
For a sporty and girly look, nothing beats styling a pink pleated mini skirt with a blue denim jacket.A white ribbed tank top keeps this look bright and youthful. White sneakers add the finishing touch to complete the sporty vibe. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
10. Nude and White Animal Print Tie-Front Blouse and White Boots With Brown Ruffle Faux Leather Mini Skirt
Step outside of your comfort zone with a super girly ruffle faux leather skirt. This girl is rocking hers with a nude and white animal print top with a bow. White boots complete this chic and adorable outfit. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
11. Gray Graphic T-Shirt and Black Heels With Red Leather Mini Skirt
Rock your leather mini skirt with a neutral-colored graphic t-shirt and a pair of black heels. It’s a dressed-up casual outfit that you can rock for various occasions. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
12. White Ruffle-Sleeve Tank Top and Brown Platform Heels With Baby Blue Wrap Mini Skirt
A white and blue outfit combo makes for a great vacation look or for a day at the beach.It’s a simple outfit, but it’s still super feminine with a white ruffle-sleeve tank top tucked into a baby blue wrap mini skirt with a cute tie at the front. Completing the look are brown platform heels. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
13. Black Bishop-Sleeve Blouse and Black Combat Boots With Black and Mocha Checkered Faux Leather Mini Skirt
You may have never thought of a look that could give both formal and edgy vibes, but this is it! Thanks to the black bishop-sleeve blouse, this outfit has an elegant touch.This top is dressed down by a black and mocha checkered skirt with a flirty side slit and black combat boots. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
14. White Sweater and Strappy Silver Heels With Pleated Champagne Satin Midi Skirt
This look is the perfect example of how different styles can complement each other. A casual, snug white sweater is paired with a pleated champagne satin skirt and strappy silver heels for a very posh formal look. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
15. Black Graphic T-Shirt and Black Heels With Black Leather Mini Skirt
Rock a mini version of a pleated skirt, but this time, in black and leather. Tucked in is a black graphic tee for a casual and edgy vibe. Low black heels complete this look with a girly twist. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
16. Dressy White Tank Top and Brown Pumps With Tan Suede Pencil Skirt
It’s the tan shade, it’s the suede texture, it’s the pencil skirt fit, it’s everything! With a fab skirt like this, you don’t have to do much. A dressy white tank top with brown pumps is all you need. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
17. White Halter Top and White Heels With Terracotta Tiered Maxi Skirt
The type of look you just enjoy the entire day in—a terracotta or soft red maxi skirt paired with a white halter top and heels to match for an overall easy-going and cute style. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
18. Black Ribbed Turtle-Neck Blouse and Black Knee-High Boots With Beige Plaid Mini Skirt
Tone it down a notch with a beige plaid mini skirt styled with a black ribbed turtle-neck top. Maintain a level of sophistication with black knee-high boots. This look is chic and a perfect idea for fall fashion. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
19. White Tank Top and Black Heels With Black Leather Pencil Skirt
There’s no denying how flattering this black leather mini skirt is. It’s even more alluring owing to that thigh-high side slit.It’s a more daring look than the ones we’ve seen before, and it’s kept classy by a white tank top and black high heels. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
20. Nude Ribbed Turtle-Neck Blouse and Brown Heels With High-Rise Brown Satin Midi Skirt
This look is the perfect blend of sassy and chic as a comfy nude ribbed tank top is tucked into a high-rise brown satin skirt. A side slit adds to the appeal, and brown heels add the final touch. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
21. Nude Long-Sleeve Blouse and Black Open-Toe Boots With Black Leopard Print Midi Skirt
A nude top will complement anything you wear, including this leopard print mini skirt. A thigh slit adds a dressier touch as opposed to a formal vibe. Black open-toe boots fit right into the chic aesthetic. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
22. Dark Nude Bishop-Sleeve Blouse and White Boots With Black Leather Mini Skirt
I love pairing comfy pieces with dressier ones like this dark nude bishop-sleeve blouse styled with a black leather mini skirt and white boots. That way, I get the best of both worlds. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
23. Light Orange Floral Blouse and White Cowgirl Boots With Medium-Wash Blue Asymmetrical Wrap Jean Skirt
This look has the bohemian flair all over it, featuring a loose light orange blouse tucked into a super cute medium-wash wrap denim skirt with some trendy white cowgirl boots to complement both pieces. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
24. White Tank Top and White Sneakers With Pink Plaid Pleated Mini Skirt
For a simple and sporty look, you can’t go wrong with a plaid pleated skirt styled with a tank top and sneakers. Opt for colors like pink and white to make your sporty outfit extra girly too. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
25. Lavender Long-Sleeve Crew-Neck Blouse and White Knee-High Boots With White Multi-Plaid Mini Skirt
Long sleeve crew neck tops and plaid skirts remind me of the iconic fashion sense of Rory from Gilmore Girls.
This look, however, is a bit more daring with a white multi-plaid mini skirt and knee-high boots to amp things up. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
26. White Floral Crop Top and Brown Platform Heels With Mauve Pink Tie-Front Mini Skirt
A mini skirt with tie-front details always gives your outfit a super cute and flirty vibe, especially in a soft hue such as mauve pink.
To complement the sweet, feminine aesthetic, a white floral crop top is worn along with a pair of brown platform heels. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
27. Blue Denim Jacket, White Graphic T-Shirt, and Black Boots With Black Floral Mini Skirt
It’s so important to choose the right pieces for the look you want. This outfit is the perfect blend of casual, girly, and fun.A white graphic tee is tucked into a black floral mini skirt and overlaid by a trendy blue denim jacket. Black boots were chosen to match the skirt while giving this look an edgy twist. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
28. White Ruffle-Sleeve Tank Top and White Heels With Peach Floral Maxi Skirt
Springtime calls for flowy skirts and floral prints. This look has them both, as a gorgeous peach maxi skirt is complemented by a white ruffle-sleeve tank top and white heels to match. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
29. Black Leather Jacket, White Blouse, and Black Heels With Wine Red Leather Pencil Skirt
How about a chic leather skirt outfit for the office? This wine-red pencil skirt is styled with a white top and black leather jacket that adds so much sophistication.
Classy black heels complete this look, and it couldn’t be more perfect. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
30. Mint Green Graphic T-Shirt and White Sneakers With Beige Corduroy Tennis Skirt
Show off your youthful grace in a corduroy tennis skirt and a super cute graphic crop top in mint green. Opt for white sneakers to round off this look to add to the playful vibe. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
31. White Floral Off-the-Shoulder Blouse and Nude Heels With Brown Corduroy Mini Skirt
Floral off-the-shoulder tops make for the most adorable outfits. Style with a brown corduroy tennis skirt and nude heels to complement that effortlessly girly flair. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
32. Multicolored Floral Tube Top and White Heels With Lavender Tie-Front Wrap Skirt
I love the combination of colors here. The lavender wrap mini skirt is simply breathtaking but even more so when paired with this oh-so-cute multicolored floral tube top.
The white heels are the perfect addition. I love how they just brighten up this entire look. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
33. Black Ribbed Halter Top and Black Boots With Tan Studded Fringe Mini Skirt
We all need that skirt we can dance in, and this tan mini skirt has all the qualities. It’s short, lightweight, and has all the fringes you need to twirl.It’s styled with a black ribbed halter top and black boots for an overall comfy vibe. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
Summary and Top Picks
It’s time to give skirts the attention they deserve. There are so many ways we can enjoy their style and create some of the most gorgeous outfits, and with this compilation as your guide, you’ll be rocking skirt outfits on a regular basis.
I’d love to know which of these outfits are your absolute faves. Mine are:
- #17 White Halter Top and White Heels With Terracotta Tiered Maxi Skirt: I love the soft red hue of the skirt. Paired with white, It’s such an elegant look.
- #18 Black Ribbed Turtle-Neck Blouse and Black Knee-High Boots With Beige Plaid Mini Skirt: I love outfits that make you look chic without too much effort, and that’s easy when you’re styling a neutral plaid skirt with black.
- #25 Lavender Long-Sleeve Crew-Neck Blouse and White Knee-High Boots With White Multi-Plaid Mini Skirt: Plaid skirts just keep on winning, and this lavender top complements the style so well.
What about you? Which of these outfits made your top picks? Let me know in the comments below!