As women, we sometimes find ourselves in search of those closet pieces that will grant us style, comfort, and modesty all in one. A knee-length skirt is one such fashion item that will make that possible for you.
Whether you decide to dress a knee-length skirt up, in heels with a formal top, or down, in sandals with a regular t-shirt tucked inside, you’ll look absolutely stunning.
Plus, there are a number of knee-length skirt styles you can choose from so you don’t have to feel limited just because you’re wearing one. In this compilation, we’ll be looking at 19 Cute Outfits with Knee-Length Skirts.
1. Cute White Crop Top and Classy White Heels with Elegant White Knee-Length Skirt
This outfit is so fitting for a classy setting; the crop top, skirt, and heels, all being white, present a very light-hearted and flirty feel, perfect for a day event.
The flowy design of this sheer and satin skirt also increases the classiness and overall confidence of this entire look. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
2. Comfy Black Long-Sleeved Blouse and Classic Black Block Heels with Black Knee-Length Skirt
This black knee-length skirt not only looks modest but will definitely be comfortable to move around in, owing to its stretchy ribbed fabric.
It was styled with a matching black long-sleeved top and black block heels for an easy-going yet classy look. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
3. Sharp Black Blazer, Edgy Black Graphic T-Shirt, and Sleek Black Boots with Cheetah Print Knee-Length Skirt
I love wearing skirts because they really highlight my femininity but if you want to make an even bolder statement, a cheetah print knee-length skirt styled with an edgy graphic tee, a sharp black blazer, and sleek black boots is a pretty epic way to do it. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
4. Professional Brown Blazer, Simple White Tank Top, and Brown Heeled Sandals with Chic Stone Knee-Length SKirt
This girl is rocking a business-casual high-rise knee-length skirt with a simple white tank top, a fashionable long brown blazer, and brown heeled sandals.
This look is comfortable, stylish, and professional, characterized by neutral shades which give this look a mature appearance. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
5. White Long-Sleeved Crop Top and Stylish Black Strappy High Heels with Classic Black Knee-Length Skirt
Take a sassier approach to your outfit of the day by styling your classic black knee-length skirt with a dressy crop top like this white long-sleeved one. This look was completed with stylish black strappy high heels. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
6. Cozy Tan Sweater Blouse and Chic Black Knee-High Boots With Tan Knee-Length Sweater Skirt
This tan sweater skirt will have you adoring its comfort as it’s a combination of polyester, nylon, and viscose, which is known for its silk-like texture and luxury feel.
It was paired with a matching sweater blouse and complemented by gorgeous black knee-high boots for a sophisticated finish. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
7. Beige Tank Top and Strappy Sandals with Ivory Tassel Knee-Length Skirt
Spring is not too far away and this outfit reminds me so much of that season. This ivory knee-length skirt is airy and light, designed with a decorative tassel tie around the waistline and has a slight bohemian feel.
Style this cute skirt with a simple beige tank top or bodysuit and stylish strappy sandals. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
8. Sophisticated Deep V-Neck Tank Top and Classy Open-Back Heeled Sandals with Slim-Fit Black Knee-Length Skirt
This slim-fit black knee-length skirt is perfect for the workplace or even a night out to dinner. Wear this classic piece with a sophisticated deep V-neck tank top and open-back heeled sandals for a natural and polished look. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
9. Comfy Beige Crop Top and Trendy Black Doc Martens with Satin High-Waist Knee-Length Skirt
This high-waisted satin knee-length skirt was styled with a comfy beige crop top and trendy black doc martens. The overall look is simple yet fashionable. I’d complete this outfit with a cute black crossbody purse. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
10. Classic Black Tank Top and Cute Open-Back Black Block Heels with Taupe Leopard Print Knee-Length Skirt
This super cute taupe leopard print knee-length skirt is just what you need to bring out the girly girl in you. This skirt also has a pleated design which adds femininity to any outfit.
Style this gorgeous skirt with a classic black tank top and stylish black heels. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
11. Black Long-Sleeved Blouse and Glossy Black Boots with Black Faux Leather Knee-Length Skirt
Go for a head-to-toe chic look by styling your black faux leather knee-length skirt with a matching long-sleeved top and boots. Add some spark to this outfit with gold accessories or silver for a more delicate finish. Buy this at ASOS.
12. Classy White Sleeveless Blouse and Cute Open-Back Black Heels with Gorgeous Faux Leather Pink Knee-Length Skirt
You’ll definitely look and feel like the boss you are by rocking a loose-fitting white sleeveless top tucked into a gorgeous faux leather pink knee-length skirt.
Both the top and skirt are subtle and professional; ideally contrasted by these cute open-back black heels. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
13. Pastel Silky-Suede Tank Top and Clear High Heels with Pastel Knee-Length Skirt
This silky-suede ruched knee-length skirt and matching tank top is such a pretty combination. The soft pastel tone of both pieces is beautifully complemented by lovely clear high heels.
Finish this look with a light brown purse or beige handbag. Buy this skirt at Express.
14. Casual Black Cardigan, Simple Black Crop Top, and Stunning Black Heels with High-Waist Black Knee-Length Skirt
By styling some of your favorite closet basics together you can actually create a laid-back yet sexy look.
This girl is wearing a high-waisted black knee-length skirt with a side slit, a cute black crop top, heels, and an everyday casual cardigan, and it looks amazing! Buy this skirt at Express.
15. Cute White Crop Top and Stunning White Heels with Boho-Chic Wrap Multi-colored Knee-Length Skirt
Turn heads at lunch by wearing a cute crop top with a boho-chic wrap knee-length skirt and stunning white heels. This look is elegant and sweet with a hint of attitude. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
16. Polished Beige Long-Sleeved Blouse and Fashionable Green Heels with Multi-colored Floral Knee-Length Skirt
A bright-colored floral print knee-length skirt is a great way to brighten up not only your outfit but your entire day. Skirts like these will leave you feeling light and relaxed.
Maintain that relaxed theme by styling your skirt with a polished beige long sleeve blouse and fashionable heels. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
17. Stylish Black Melon-Sleeved Blouse and Black Heels with Classic Black Knee-Length Skirt
A classic black knee-length skirt will give you free rein to get dressed up with the fanciest top in your closet.
If you’re aiming for a more reserved look but still want a little pizazz, a black top with a standout feature like these melon sleeves paired with sophisticated black heels will get the job done. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
18. Refined Brown Ribbed Blouse and Cute White Heels with Slim-Fit Beige Knee-Length Skirt
A ribbed turtle-neck blouse is one of the most comfortable and refined pieces you can wear with a slim-fit knee-length skirt. Add heels and you’ve just created an immediate confidence booster because you’ll look and feel your best.
Also, the brown top and beige skirt have given this outfit a predominantly earthy tone which is proven to make you appear more approachable. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
19. Black Ribbed Long-Sleeve Blouse with Green A-line Knee-Length Skirt
Here’s yet another gorgeous outfit that is characterized by warm-toned pieces; a black ribbed long-sleeved blouse and a green A-line knee-length skirt with cute button details.
This look was accessorized by an elegant and timeless brown purse. Opt for classy black heels or even your favorite pair of sneakers to complete this look. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
Summary and Top Picks
Knee-length skirts have proven to be some of the most fashionable clothing items we can own, and contrary to what some persons believe they can be worn with basically any top or footwear; it all goes back to how you style them.
I was honestly blown away by the entire compilation but I do have a few favorites; outfits 3, 10, and 18 because they all showcase how a knee-length skirt looks when styled with pieces from all points of the fashion spectrum; from casual to edgy, all the way to formal.
What do you think? Which outfits stood out to you and why? Also, if you have any questions feel free to share down below.