Green is the color of growth, nature, and wealth, so I can’t think of a better color to include in some outfits. I’d say one of the best ways to incorporate green is through green skirts. There are endless styles they fit into.Dark green shades make a bold statement, while mint green tends to lean to cuter styles. And that’s not to mention all the shades of green in between. So, are you ready to get started? Let’s take a look at some cute outfits with a green skirt.
1. White Bralette Top With Green High-Low Skirt and Brown Strappy Heels
Loose high-low skirts like this one are so freeing. Not only are they comfortable to walk around in, but they also catch the breeze as you walk for maximum drama. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
2. White Knit Tank Top With Olive Green Button Front Maxi Skirt and Nude Heels
Adjustable button-front skirts are great since you can button them all the way down or unbutton some of them, depending on the look you’re going for.Buttoning this skirt all the way down makes for a more conservative look and keeps you warmer in the cooler months. Unbuttoning it allows you to create a flattering slit that’ll keep you cool during the hotter months. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
3. White Embroidered Short Sleeve Top and Low Heels With Green Tassel Mini Skirt
Outfits that feel a little plain are just begging for some texture. You don’t need to go overboard, though.In this case, the tassel details in the skirt and the embroidery in the top are enough to keep the outfit interesting and give it slight boho vibes. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
4. White One-Strap Tank Top With Green Floral Print High-Low Maxi Skirt and Beige Platform Heels
When you have a beautiful green floral print skirt like this one, it’s best to pair it with other neutral items like the white tank top and beige platform heels so you can put it on full display. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
5. White Ruffle Strap Tank Top and Strappy Heels With Green Floral Print Skirt
There are so many feminine details in this outfit, from the ruffle straps of the tank top to the flattering side split skirt to the gorgeous floral print over a pleasant mint green color.It’s a radiant look that would work well at virtually any event. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
6. Black Tank Top and Platform Sandals With Lime Green Split Hem Mini Skirt
I’m not always a fan of bright neon colors, but I can’t help but love them when they’re incorporated into an outfit like this.I like how the lime green contrasts with the black in a way that makes the entire outfit stand out. At the same time, it doesn’t look too busy since it only has one bright and bold color. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
7. White One-Strap Tank Top With Green Floral Wrap Skirt and Ivory Bow Wedges
Tropical prints aren’t only for Hawaiian shirts. No, they also look beautiful on skirts like this one, giving them a vacation-ready vibe. Just add a halter top, a sun hat, and sandals to bring the summer look together. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
8. White V-Neck Tank Top and Sandals With Green Side Split Maxi Skirt
Sage is such an elegant shade of green. It has the same softness of a pastel color while being dark enough to stand out from white.There are few better ways to show it off than with a sophisticated maxi skirt and a cropped tank. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
9. Ivory Cut-Out Short Sleeve Bodysuit With Green Tiered Skirt and Chevron Multicolored Sandals
If you want to add a slightly sexy flair to your bodysuit/maxi skirt combo, try getting a cut-out bodysuit. It’s just enough to add a flirty vibe to your look without going overboard (if that’s not your thing). Buy this skirt at Lulus.
10. White Ruffle Sleeve Ruched Top With Teal High-Low Maxi Skirt and Ivory Heels
On the flip side of sage, you have bright teal green. It’s pretty much impossible to miss when you’re wearing it in a look like this, making it perfect for a bold and standout look. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
11. White Tank Top and Strappy Heels With Green Bow Mini Skirt
This outfit immediately caught my eye. It’s not difficult to see why — the green ruffled bow skirt steals the show against the other white elements. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
12. Green and White Floral Tie-Strap Top and Floral Heels With Green Satin Side Bow Skirt
This outfit represents a perfect blend of two aesthetics. The green and white floral print top and satin mini skirt make this outfit feel sophisticated.At the same time, the tie-front straps and the cute flower heels give it a fun, cutesy feel. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
13. White Tank Top With Green and White Floral Mini Skirt and Brown Strappy Heels
You’re sure to stay cool while looking fashionable in this mini skirt/tank top/sandals combo.I also love the neckline of the tank top. Rather than being an ordinary scoop neck, it has a deep V in the center, giving it a slightly flirty feel. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
14. White Cropped Halter Top With Lime Green Midi Skirt and Brown Wedges
With the halter top and breezy green midi skirt, this outfit is ready for summer. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
15. White One-Strap Tank Top With Lime Green High-Low Skirt and Multicolored Polka Dot Heels
This look immediately stood out to me. It’s not just because of the lime green skirt (although that does have a beautiful, bold look).I like how the strap of the one-strap tank top and the front part of the overlapping midi skirt go in opposite directions. Even with the asymmetry, it still manages to create a perfect balance. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
16. Green Floral Print Satin One-Shoulder Top and Matching Skirt With White Heels
It’s hard not to feel like a queen in an outfit like this. The cape-style sleeve creates a dramatic effect, while the floral satin print top and mini skirt look super sophisticated.Just add some matching white heels, and you’ll be ready to slay at your next event. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
17. Black Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Bodysuit and Strappy Heels With Green Pleated Midi Skirt
If you’re looking for a modest, unassuming look, this one’s it. The black shirt and dark green skirt combo blend together pleasantly without looking too flashy, and the pleating in the skirt adds a subtle flair to keep it from looking too simple.Swapping the bodysuit for a ribbed high-neck top or a nice black blouse would make it perfect for casual business events. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
18. Green Satin Floral Top With Matching Mini Skirt and White Strappy Heels
This is such an elegant two-piece set between the satin material and the floral jacquard pattern. The side slit also looks flattering and is perfect for accentuating your hips. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
19. White Ribbed Tank Top With Teal Faux-Wrap Skirt and Chevron Multicolored Sandals
This is a comfy and casual look that’s great for summer. The faux-wrap skirt is lightweight and breezy and stands out against the white ribbed top. Then the chevron sandals add a colorful flair to complete the look. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
20. Pink and White Floral Button-up Top With High-Low Green Wrap Maxi Skirt and White Strappy Heels
Pink and green is such a classic color combo. Depending on the shades used, it can be reminiscent of a spring day or a slice of watermelon. I’d say this outfit leans more on the spring day side, especially with the cute floral button-up top.The darker green of the skirt creates contrast with the lighter shades in the top and heels to make its bold high-low silhouette stand out even more. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
21. Lime Green Floral Crop Top With Matching Split Hem Mini Skirt and White Heels
Get ready for spring with this elegant lime green two-piece set. The ruffle sleeves add a cute flair to the outfit, and the midriff is great for when you want to show a little skin. Buy this skirt at Lulus.
22. White Tank Top and Brown Knit Cardigan With Olive Green Tie-Waist Skirt and Taupe Open-Toe Boots
When cooler weather hits, pair your white tank top and green mini skirt with a cozy oversized cardigan and some boots. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
23. White Bralette Top and Sneakers With Sage Green Tennis Skirt
Grab a bralette top, sneakers, and a tennis skirt for comfy athletic wear you can enjoy all day. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
24. Beige Knit Cropped Tank With Green Floral Mini Skirt and White Strappy Heels
A green floral ruffled mini skirt is perfect for those days when you want to feel cute.Add some strappy heels to keep the feminine look and a cozy knit top to feel comfortable. This look also works well with a white bodysuit. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
25. Green Button-Front Cropped Tank With Matching Skirt and Nude Heels
This is a perfect flowy summery look, thanks to the loose lightweight skirt and matching cropped tank. Just add some sandals and a sun hat, and you have a perfect summer look in two seconds flat. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
26. White Short Ruffle Sleeve Top and Low Heels With Green Floral Mini Skirt
The ruffle details on both the top and skirt make this outfit feel cute and coordinated. It’s a great spring/summer look for when the weather starts to get a little warmer. Buy this skirt at Pink Lily.
27. Green Ruffle Strap Bralette Top With Matching Wrap Skirt and Ivory Platform Sandals
Details make all the difference when it comes to outfits.A plain sage green bralette top and a matching tennis skirt would ordinarily look athletic, but adding the ruffles on the straps and the wrap skirt transforms it into a flirty yet comfortable summer look. Buy this set at Pink Lily.
28. Green and White Floral Cropped Ruffle Strap Tank With Matching Wrap Skirt and Beige Platform Sandals
Floral patterns are versatile and can make an outfit look sophisticated or casual and cute. Sophisticated floral patterns generally have realistic-looking flowers that may be stylized with an artsy effect (like a watercolor look).Cutesy floral patterns tend to look more like doodles that emphasize the shape of the flower more than capturing a lifelike one. Buy this set at Pink Lily.
29. Black Bralette Top and Strappy Stilettos With Mint Green Satin Midi Skirt
Satin can make just about any look party-ready. The black bralette top and strappy heels would normally look slightly casual, but the mint green satin midi skirt transforms the outfit into an elegant one. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
30. White High Neck Tank Top With Light Khaki Satin Skirt and Black Buckled Sandals
The white high neck top and satin skirt give this outfit an undeniable sophistication, while the black buckled sandals give it an edgy and dressed-down twist.Of course, if that’s not your cup of tea, you could always swap it for some white heels for a coordinated, event-ready look. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
31. White Button Front Crop Top With Khaki Wrap Maxi Skirt and Woven Sandals
This is yet another great summer look. The wrap maxi skirt has a generous side split that not only keeps you cool and comfortable but also adds a sexy flair.The loose-fitting button-up top is plenty breezy as well, and the addition of woven accessories keeps the vacation vibes going. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
32. Black Cropped Tank and Strappy Heels With Lime Green Mini Skirt
I mentioned a black crop top/lime green skirt outfit already. But rather than looking casual, this one conveys bold elegance thanks to the structured mini skirt, strappy heels, and contrasting color palette. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
33. White Cropped Cut-Out Halter Top and Strappy Heels With Lime Green Ruffle Skirt
If you’re worried that your ruffled skirt will look a little too juvenile, I highly recommend pairing it with some elegant items to balance it out, like this cut-out halter top and strappy heels. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
34. White Bralette Top and Strappy Heels With Sage Green Midi Skirt
A white bralette top, stilettos, and a pleated sage midi skirt are enough to create a fun and flirty look that’s perfect for a date night. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
35. White Ruffle Cropped Off-The-Shoulder Top and Green Fringe Tassel Maxi Skirt With Woven Flip-Flops
The contrasting textures really make this look stand out, between the fringe detail on the skirt, the woven sandals, and the ruffled crop top. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
36. Black One-Strap Tank Top With Green/Black Zebra Print Skirt and Gold Chain Stilettos
Looking to make an entrance at your next party? A black one-strap tank, a green zebra print skirt, and some gold chain stilettos will do the trick. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
37. Black Cropped Tank Top and Strappy Heels With Lime Green Ruffle Slit Maxi Skirt
If you love the look of side split skirts, but your outfit is looking a little plain, mix things up with a ruffle split skirt. And if it’s in a bright green color like this one? It’s sure to be the talk of the town. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
38. White Ruffle Cropped Off-The-Shoulder Top With Green Floral Midi Skirt and Brown Strappy Heels
White and bright green make for a perfect spring color palette, especially when you put it in the context of a ruffled off-the-shoulder top and floral midi skirt. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
39. White Bralette Top With Green Split Hem Mini Skirt and Green/White Sneakers
Transform your athletic look into athleisure by swapping your shorts with a gorgeous split hem skirt like this versatile piece. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
40. White Crinkle Crop Top With Ruched Side Maxi Skirt and Cream Woven Flip-Flops
This one’s another white and green look, but it really stood out to me thanks to the crinkle texture of both the top and the skirt. I also love the side ruching, which is great for when you want to accentuate your waist. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
41. Black Short-Sleeve Crop Top and Low Heels With Green Satin Mini Skirt
This look is the perfect blend of dressy and casual. The satin material in the skirt and the high neck top make it feel dressy, while the tennis skirt look and the flip-flop low heels give it a more dressed-down feel.You could always dress it up even more with a black blouse and high heels or retain the casualness with some black sneakers and a sporty bralette top. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
42. Black Tank Top and Boots With Khaki Side Split Midi Skirt
The boots and the khaki skirt give this outfit an edgy feel, which is made flattering thanks to the side ruching and the wide side split. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
43. Black Satin Short-Sleeve Crop Top and Bow Wedges With Green Rhinestone Buckle Mini Skirt
This is such a unique party-ready look, thanks to the rhinestone buckles and drape effects going on in the skirt. Adding the satin top furthers the outfit’s elegance, and the bow wedges tie the whole look together. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
44. Green Short Ruffle Sleeve Crop Top and Matching Tiered Skirt With Pink Strappy Heels
The sage green floral ruffle aesthetic going on in this outfit makes it perfect for spring. I also love the addition of the bright pink heels since they prevent the outfit from looking too monotone. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
45. Ruched Crop Top and Matching Maxi Skirt With Silver Heels
This flowy sage skirt looks flattering on its own, but adding the ruched crop top gives the outfit shape and texture. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
46. Ivory Tank Top and Sandals With Belted Tiered Mini Skirt
One underrated color combination is ivory and khaki. They’re both soft and muted colors that blend well together, especially with this buckled ruffle skirt and ivory tank top look. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
47. White Cropped Tank With Green Pocket Midi Skirt and Beige Flip-Flops
Another soft color palette that works well is mint green and white.It reminds me of spring, thanks to the pastel mint color and overall bright theme, but you can easily change this into a fall look with a breezy white cardigan. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
48. White High-Neck Crop Top and Strappy Heels With Green Pleated Midi Skirt
The combination of the high-neck top, pleated midi skirt and strappy heels all work together to make this a delightfully feminine look.The crop top also gives it a flirty flair, but this would look equally great with a full-length top or bodysuit for an added air of sophistication. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
49. White Tank Top With Khaki Side Split Maxi Skirt and Platform Flip-Flops
This outfit makes me want to pack my bags and go to the beach, mainly because of the flip flops and the flowy side split maxi skirt. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
50. Green Tennis Skirt With White Crop Top and Black Strappy Sandals
This is probably one of the cutest looks I’ve ever seen, thanks to the green tennis skirt and white crop top. I’d recommend adding a matching white acrylic nail design to make it even cuter. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
51. Loose White V-Neck Sweater With Green and White Ruffled Midi Skirt and White Sneakers
This is a comfortable fall look thanks to the loose sweater and sneakers. At the same time, it still looks fashionable because of the green ruffle skirt. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
52. Green Satin Cropped Blazer and Matching Mini Skirt With Silver Strappy Heels
This is a sexy twist on classic business attire because of the the low-cut blazer up top and the mini skirt down below. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
53. Balloon Sleeve Velvet Crop Top With Ruched Velvet Mini Skirt and Strappy Sandals
This outfit is pretty casual, but it has a fun blend of textures that make it stand out, like the velvet crop top and velvet mini skirt with frill hem. Buy this skirt at ASOS.
54. Oversized Beige Jacket and Cropped Band Tee With Green Button-Front Corduroy Skirt and Beige/Black Boots
Step up your concert tee game by putting it with a green mini skirt, plaid overcoat, and boots. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
55. Black Cropped Tank With Green Tie-Dye Midi Skirt, Ivory Cardigan, and White Sneakers
This is a super comfy fall athleisure look thanks to the crop top, sneakers, cozy cardigan, and stretchy midi skirt. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
56. White Sweater and Black Boots With High Waisted Corduroy Pleated Mini Skirt
Corduroy skirt makes for a party-ready look, but you also have the option of dressing it down with an oversized sweater and some lace-up boots. It’s a great way to be comfortable and fashionable at the same time. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
57. Green Tie-Front Satin Bralette Top With Matching Maxi Skirt and White Sneakers
Cute floral two-piece sets like this one are super versatile since they can be dressed up or down.This girl is dressing it down by adding white sneakers, but swapping them out for heels is enough to dress up the look. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
58. Green Button-Front Top With Matching Side Split Midi Skirt and Black Boots
I love the more modest look of the skirt, thanks to the smaller side split — it doesn’t show off too much leg, but it’s still easy to move around in.Of course, you can still give the outfit an edge in other ways, like with this low-cut top and boots. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
59. Black Ribbon-Front and Combat Boots With Lime Green Satin Midi Skirt
To me, this is a beautiful blend of feminine and edgy aesthetics. The lace details in the top and the satin skirt look more feminine, while the lace-up boots and overall color palette give it an edge. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
60. Gray Crop Top and Black Leather Jacket With Green Pleated Maxi Skirt and Black Combat Boots
Speaking of edgy feminine looks, I normally don’t think of pleated maxi skirts and leather jackets as working well together.But in this outfit, it really works well, especially since the green skirt gives the neutral outfit a much-needed pop of color. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
61. Black Long-Sleeve Cutout Top and Combat Boots With Button-Down Midi Skirt
This is the perfect outfit for when you feel like showing a little skin with the cut-out top, the thigh-high side split skirt, and the slight midriff between the top and skirt. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
62. White Tank Top and Sneakers With Green Satin Midi Skirt
Jazz up a casual white sneakers and tank top outfit by adding a sleek satin midi skirt. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
63. Green Tie Front Plunging Collared Shirt and Boots With High Waisted Midi Skirt
If you’re going for a chilled night out with friends, try pairing a green tie front plunging shirt with a green satin midi skirt and leather boots. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
64. Green Leather Halter Neck Waistcoat and Green Leather Mini Skirt With High Boots
This green and black outfit gives the perfect opportunity to steal the spotlight. Buy this skirt at Nasty Gal.
65. Olive Green Eyelet Crop Top and Matching Mini Skirt With Black Strappy Heels
I don’t normally associate olive green with flirty and fun looks, but this outfit really makes it work with the ruched crop top and ruffled eyelet-detail mini skirt. Buy this skirt at Express.
66. Green Cropped Halter Top With Matching Side Split Maxi Skirt
While this outfit is monocolor, it’s certainly far from boring thanks to the flattering ruching details in the halter top. Buy this set at Express.
67. Green Ruched Crop Top With Matching Midi Skirt and Strappy Sandals
I mentioned that ruching is flattering, so why not go all out? That’s the mentality behind this outfit, it seems, and it works.It really allows you to show off every curve, and the elegant emerald green color palette certainly doesn’t hurt the look. Buy this skirt at Express.
68. Green Eyelet Detail Crop Top and Matching Ruffle Mini Skirt With Brown Braided Heels
Whenever I think of two-piece sets, I think of easy outfits — especially gorgeous ones like this eyelet detail crop top and matching ruffled skirt.It’s the perfect way to look effortlessly fashionable. Just add some strappy sandals to complete the look. Buy this skirt at Express.
69. Beige Short-Sleeve Top and Strappy Sandals With Green and White Floral Skirt
I really love the sophistication of this look, especially with the top and sandals. At the same time, the cute floral print skirt prevents it from looking too stuffy and formal. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
70. White Collared Crop Top and Strappy Heels With Green Satin Ruched Midi Skirt
I love how this skirt uses ruching to create a similar effect to paper bag skirts — it really highlights your waist. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
71. White Off-The-Shoulder Crop Top and Sandals With Green Tiered Maxi Skirt
An elegant outfit like this white off-the-shoulder top and green tiered maxi skirt deserves some equally elegant accessories.You could add a pearl bracelet and necklace like this girl or some dangly silver earrings, and a rhinestone wrap bracelet would also work well. Buy this skirt at SHEIN.
Summary and Top Picks
Turns out there are a ton of ways to style a green maxi skirt, from effortlessly cool summer looks to cozy fall sweater ones. I hope this article helped you decide on what to wear with your favorite green skirts.
It was definitely difficult picking from all these great outfit choices. But after some consideration, my favorites were:
#4 White One-Strap Tank Top With Green Floral Print High-Low Maxi Skirt and Beige Platform Heels
#7 White One-Strap Tank Top With Green Floral Wrap Skirt and Ivory Bow Wedges
#38 White Ruffle Cropped Off-The-Shoulder Top With Green Floral Midi Skirt and Brown Strappy Heels
I’m a huge fan of floral patterns, and seeing them in these gorgeous green skirt outfits reminded me of a meadow in the spring.So, what did you think about these outfits? Do you have any questions about styling green skirts? Let me know in the comments below!