When we think of the classiest colors, it’s a no-brainer that gold is among them, and high up on the scale of elegance is also brown. This is the case for neutrals because their simplicity gives them a timeless quality.
Paired together, brown and gold is the combination you should definitely try for your next nail design. If you want a look that’s flattering and suitable for any season or event, you’ll find that these stylish colors have much to offer.
You can use gold to play up all-brown nails in the form of glitter or foil, or you can flaunt an alluring design by blending both colors together. Either way, ‘fabulous’ won’t be enough to describe the finished look.
I’m excited to share this compilation with you. Get ready for some of the most exquisite brown and gold nail designs you have ever laid your eyes on.
1. Brown Marble Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
Let’s begin with a touch of gold over light brown nails. A darker shade of brown is used to create a beautiful marble effect on the ring and middle fingers. Accentuating the look is a gold foil for a dazzling finish. Buy these nails at Etsy.
2. Brown and Metallic Gold French Coffin Nails
How about a look that’s ultra-chic? The moment I saw these french nails, I couldn’t look away. The base is light brown, and the tips are coated in metallic gold. Gorgeous is an understatement! Buy these nails at Etsy.
3. Brown French Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
Don’t be afraid to bring another hue into the mix to amplify your brown and gold nail design.
Nude works like a charm in this look, adding a spark of sophistication as it transitions to dark brown in this snazzy french tip mani. Buy these nails at Etsy.
4. Brown and Gold Glitter Marble Stiletto Nails
These brown nails have a slight orange undertone which makes them a superb look if you want a design that’ll brighten things up for fall.
They’re complemented by entire nails coated in gold glitter polish with a trendy marble design to top it all off. Buy these nails at Etsy.
5. Nude Brown Marble Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
For an even subtler approach, nude brown nails are definitely an option. The light shade looks so pretty, coupled with gold foil, embellishing a stylish marble base. Buy these nails at Etsy.
6. Brown Almond Nails With Gold Leaves
This is another fall-worthy look, and we’ve got those beautiful autumn leaf designs to thank. Standing out are gold glitter leaves as they effortlessly elevate these lush brown almond nails. Buy these nails at Etsy.
7. Taupe Brown Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
Your brown and gold nail design can be simple and stunning at the same time. For a look that’s time-friendly, coat each nail in taupe brown, completing the design with gold foil applied at the top. Buy these nails at Etsy.
8. Brown and Gold Glitter Coffin Nails
Brown polish on a few, gold glitter on the rest—-these nails are easy to achieve but hard to look away from. Buy these nails at Etsy.
9. Dark Brown and Gold Glitter Almond Nails With Criss-Cross Lines
Your nails can look classy and creative. You don’t have to choose. Make it happen by complementing dark brown nails with gold glitter and criss-cross line art. Nails like these make salon trips so much fun.
10. Short Sparkling Brown and Gold Round Nails
This look is mesmerizing, to say the least. I love how the colors fuse together in a breathtaking sparkling and metallic design.
11. Brown and Gold Glitter Almond Nails With Off-White Marble Design
The shade of these brown nails reminds me so much of burgundy, which makes these gold accents glisten all the more in a super girly kind of way. A few nails are polished in off-white, serving as the backdrop for some stylish marble art.
12. Brown and Gold Ombre Almond Nails With White Strokes
More often than not, gold is involved in the fanciest designs. Pair this stunning color with brown in an ombre blend for a regal look. Apply strokes of white on a few nails for color diversity.
13. Brown Marble Square Nails With Gold Foil and Sequins
Here’s another stylish ombre design. For this look, nude pink fades smoothly into a light brown marble effect, accentuated by gold foil to complement the brighter hues of brown.
14. Short Brown Almond Nails With Gold Triangles
Spruce up your brown nails with an easy-to-do and super cute shape painted at the top of each nail. Triangles are quick to form, and they can transform a simple design into one that’s chic. Paint them in gold glitter for the most flattering look.
15. Dark Brown and Gold Marble Deep French Coffin Nails
Brown and gold nails are elegant, but they can be trendy too. For that, I recommend a deep french design with marble swirls.
16. Brown Angled French Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
Angled french tips provide the perfect opportunity to design your nails with gold foil. Outlining where the nude base transitions to the brown tips, this sparkling accent made a simple manicure ultra-chic.
17. Brown French Square Nails With Gold and Brown Polka Dots
I love the use of polka dots to create daisies in this brown and gold design, as opposed to leaves. Polka dots have a way of keeping you fixated on your nails, so you’ll never grow tired of this look.
18. Brown Gradient Almond Nails With Brown and Gold Swirls
Swirls always add a cute touch. Amp up brown gradient nails with swirls polished in brown and gold. The finished look is a definite head-turner.
19. Brown French Coffin Nails With Gold Butterflies
Can you believe that all it took to transform this entire look was gold butterfly art? The combination with these brown french nails immediately draws your attention to this look. That’s the power of gold and brown.
20. Dark Brown and Gold Glitter French Almond Nails
A hint of gold is enough to elevate your entire nail design. At first glance, these are classic brown french tips, but then you’re won over by the angled gold glitter design and how it makes this entire look come alive.
21. Dark Brown Nails With Gold Leaves
This look is creativity at its finest, but it’s made simple thanks to the nail stamping technique. Overlaying dark brown nails are an assortment of gold leaves, and they give this look an indescribable glow.
Summary and Top Picks
I will forever love brown and gold, both as stand-alone colors and especially worn together. It just doesn’t get classier than that, and as you’ve seen, you’re in no way limited by the designs you can achieve with both colors.
I love so many of these designs but making my top picks are:
- #2 Brown and Metallic Gold French Coffin Nails: The chrome gold tips really won me over here, and the light brown base is just as aesthetically pleasing.
- #10 Short Sparkling Brown and Gold Round Nails: These nails really do speak for themselves. It’s everything for me; the glow, the glitter, the shape. It’s all perfect.
- #19 Brown French Coffin Nails With Gold Butterflies: The butterflies are my favorite part of this look. It’s amazing what a hint of gold can do.
Now, it’s time for me to hear from you. Which of these brown and gold nail designs do you love most and why? Let me know what you think in the comments below!