There’s nothing quite like a baby blue nail design during springtime or summer. The soft look and light hue are beyond cute, with a lighthearted flair and tons of potential for versatility.
Baby blue lacquer is being paired with so many stunning shades lately, and you’ll be amazed at some of the combinations. Naturally, white would be complementary, but how about bursts of orange and floral designs in red and yellow?
A baby blue mani is well worth it when you’re going for a look that’s toned down, elegant, and easy to pull off. If needs be, you can always amp up the look with cool accents and trendy designs.
You’re about to see all that and more in the round-up below. Here are some super cute baby blue nail designs every woman needs to see.
1. Wavy Baby Blue French Coffin Nails
With thin strokes of white and dark blue over baby blue french tips, you can rock a low-key and super cute wave design. Opt for a nude base to keep the theme subtle. You can get these nails at Etsy.
2. Baby Blue Coffin Nails
A full coat of baby blue lacquer on each nail is one of the most gorgeous designs ever, in the most charming way. You can get these nails at Etsy.
3. Baby Blue French Coffin Nails With Daisies
Mix things up with a cute french nail design and your ring finger embellished with the cutest blue and white daisies to play up the soft beauty of baby blue nails. You can get these nails at Etsy
4. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Holographic Butterflies
A little sparkle works wonders. The holographic butterfly accents on these baby blue nails create a cutesy look that goes well with casual pieces and even formal attire. You can get these nails at Etsy.
5. Baby Blue Square Nails With Daisies
Flowers on baby blue nails make the perfect match. Daisies are simple and super cute, so they look perfect, overlaying an adorable baby blue base. You can get these nails at Etsy.
6. Baby Blue Ombre Nails
7. Baby Blue Stiletto Nails
For baby blue nails with a sassy edge, opt for stiletto-shaped extensions. It’s the same girly color but with way more attitude. You can get these nails at Etsy.
8. Matte Baby Blue and Pastel Blue Ombre Coffin Nails
Instead of transitioning from white or nude to baby blue, keep the theme going with pastel blue at the base. Seal the deal with a matte finish for a clean-cut look. You can get these nails at Etsy.
9. Baby Blue and White Daisy Double French Almond Nails
I just love daisy nail art simply because it’s so cute and always in style. Designed over baby blue and white double french nails, this is just the adorable and trendy look you need. You can get these nails at Etsy.
10. Baby Blue Almond Nails
I’m a huge fan of almond-shaped nails. Their round to slender design makes achieving a classy manicure super easy. With each nail coated in baby blue, the finished look is even more flattering. You can get these nails at Etsy.
11. Baby Blue French Almond Nails With Swirls
The translucency of these nails easily complements the subtlety of this baby blue lacquer. I also love the combination of simplicity with trendiness through the inclusion of swirls and french tips. You can get these nails at Etsy.
12. Baby Blue Squoval Nails With Flowers
Feeling for a baby blue nail design with floral art that’s displayed delicately? This is it! The white flowers seem to melt into the muted blue shade for a flawless finish. You can get these nails at Etsy.
13. Baby Blue Monochrome Almond Nails
Amp up your baby blue nails by pairing them with nails coated in deeper and lighter shades of blue. The contrast and gradient effect will create a trendy and eye-catching monochrome design. You can get these nails at Etsy.
14. Baby Blue and White Coffin Nails With Swirls
The thicker the swirls, the more your nails will stand out. This look pairs baby blue with cobalt blue and white over translucent extensions for a super cute summer design. You can get these nails at Etsy.
15. Baby Blue and White French Almond Nails With Daisies
This almond nail design combines baby blue with white in a cute french tip design. Daisies take this manicure to another level, designed on the middle and ring fingers. You can get these nails at Etsy.
16. Baby Blue Almond Nails With Daisies and Swirls
This cute set has everything you need for a girly spring nail look. Baby blue nails are complemented by swirls in daisy petals, worn over a nude base to add color variation. You can get these nails at Etsy.
17. Baby Blue Checkered Stiletto Nails
The checkerboard print has been making the rounds on social media. The simplicity of the design with a touch of creativity are what make this look stand out. You can get these nails at Etsy.
18. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Hearts, Stars, and Cream Bow
Get the most adorable manicure by adorning baby blue nails with hearts, stars, and a super cute cream-colored bow. You can get these nails at Etsy.
19. Baby Blue Deep French Coffin Nails With Swirls
For your next nail appointment try a deep french nail design. Rock the look with baby blue tips, outlined and overlaid with thin white and blue swirls to create summertime waves. You can get these nails at Etsy.
20. Sparkling Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Pearls
Feeling for a look that’s fancier than the rest? This sparkling baby blue set won’t disappoint. The ring finger is the highlight as it flaunts an out-of-this-world pearl design. You can get these nails at Etsy.
21. Baby Blue and White Coffin Nails With Gold Glitter
Rock a girly look by complementing baby blue nails with white, decorated with sprinkles of gold glitter. You can get these nails at Etsy.
22. Baby Blue Stiletto Nails With Rhinestones
Add some bedazzle to your baby blue nails if you’re headed out to somewhere fancy. I love the glow coming from all the rhinestone sequins applied to the ring finger. This look is definitely a favorite! You can get these nails at Etsy.
23. Baby Blue Marble Coffin Nails
Marble nails never fail! For a look that’s simple but fashionable, blue nails with a marble pattern on the ring finger will get the job done. You can get these nails at Etsy.
24. Baby Blue Marble Coffin Nails With Glitter
Some glitter here and some marble there—these sparkling baby blue nails are just the trendy set you need for the holidays. You can get these nails at Etsy.
25. Baby Blue Sweater Coffin Nails With Snowflakes
Here’s another gorgeous look for winter. The cable knit sweater trend is taking social media by storm. It’s super cute and looks great, coupled with other wintertime designs like snowflakes. You can get these nails at Etsy.
26. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Clear Holographic Butterflies
Get your baby blue nails glammed up with holographic butterflies. These cute accents are applied over transparent nails, adding an ethereal look that will have everyone staring. You can get these nails at Etsy.
27. Baby Blue and Pink Coffin Nails With Rhinestones
Coating one hand in baby blue and the other in baby pink is an amazing idea to bring versatility into the mix.
Plus, both colors complement each other so well, adding to the girly appeal with rhinestones for a fancy touch. You can get these nails at Etsy.
28. Baby Blue Ombre French Coffin Nails With Swirls and Daisies
With swirls and daisy accents, achieving a girly nail design is a walk in the park. I love that they’re combined with other trendy looks as well; french nails and an ombre blend, making this look the all-rounder that you’re searching for.
29. Baby Blue and Nude French Squoval Nails
One look at these nails, and they’ve already become a favorite. I love the combination of french tips with fully coated baby blue nails and nude on the thumb. Everything is perfect.
30. Short Baby Blue, Gold, and White French Nails
These nails may be short, but they know how to grab your attention. On display are baby blue french tips, enhanced by thick strokes of blue, white, and gold glitter lacquer. It’s a cute look for everyday wear or a time of celebration.
31. Baby Blue Ombre French Coffin Nails With Beads and Butterflies
If you want a look that has it all, embellish your baby blue nails with cute trinkets such as beads and butterfly accents. Keep everything in the same color scheme to not distract too much from the nail color.
32. Matte Baby Blue Swirl French Square Nails
We’ve seen a few wave french nail designs, but what I love about this look the most are the thickness of each swirl and the matte finish that brings it all together.
33. Short Glossy Baby Blue Nails
Glossy short nails are definitely another favorite, especially in this smooth baby blue shade. Each nail is polished in one tone, but I love it nonetheless because it’s a look that’s ideal for any occasion.
34. Baby Blue Almond Nails With Orange Flowers
Eager to wear baby blue nails for fall but not sure how it will look? I just love how this design fits the season.
The middle and ring fingers are polished with a nude base instead of baby blue. Painted on top are beautiful flowers in one of autumn’s hues, burnt orange.
35. Baby Blue Ombre Squoval Nails With Glitter
Dress up your baby blue ombre nails by adding sprinkles of glitter. Make it silver glitter, too, for effortless Cinderella vibes.
36. Baby Blue and Pink Almond Nails With Black Leaves, Polka Dots, and Daisies
We know baby blue looks amazing with pink, but it looks even better with hints of black. For this look, the contrasting shade is brought in through cute leaf designs and polka dots to complement daisies.
37. Baby Blue Ombre French Square Nails With Daisies and Glitter
In this look, the baby blue nails are brought to the forefront thanks to the dewy texture of the clear base. I also love the addition of daisy accents and trails of glitter to add oomph.
38. Short Baby Blue French Coffin Nails
I’m loving the shorter version of the wave french tip design. You can flaunt this look for summer as well if you’re aiming for something more lowkey and versatile.
39. Baby Blue Honeycomb Nails
The right design can add intrigue and dimension to your nails. For this mani, a honeycomb pattern on the middle finger adds extra flair and personality to the overall look.
40. Baby Blue and Pink Coffin Nails With Silver Glitter and Daisies
Baby Blue and pink combinations are among the most popular as of late. The subtlety of both hues makes them the perfect match, but you can still doll your coffin nail design up even more with glitter, sequins, and daisy art.
41. Long Baby Blue Marble Cut Out Nails With Gold Foil
The use of translucent nails gives this baby blue marble design a cool underwater appearance. Adding the final touch of elegance and glam is gold glitter foil.
42. Baby Blue and Nude Pink Coffin Nails With Gold Foil
If you’re loving the look of gold glitter foil with baby blue, short coffin nails, here’s another design worth trying. Gold foil elegantly frames the curve of the blue nail polish as the color shifts to a pretty shade of pink.
43. Baby Blue and Milky White French Nails With Daisies
The transition from a milky white base to baby blue french tips in this design is second to none. Adding a girly touch are a few daisy designs. It’s such a chic look that I know you’ll love.
44. Baby Blue French Square Nails
Achieve a classic look with baby blue french square nails. It’s the ideal baby blue manicure for everyday wear to keep you feeling confident no matter your outfit.
45. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Multi-Colored Daisies
You can brighten up a baby blue mani by overlaying some of your nails in colorful flowers. For this look, daisies in red, yellow, white, and blue are adding bursts of color, making this design more spring-worthy.
46. Baby Blue Ombre Coffin Nails With Glitter and Swirls
I’ve never seen a nail design that doesn’t look amazing with glitter and swirls. I love how everything is kept within the same color scheme as well, showing just how diverse you can get with baby blue.
47. Baby Blue and White Coffin Nails With Black Leaf Art
Give your baby blue nails a touch of nature by dedicating your ring finger to a cute leaf design in black. Opt for a white base with a hint of blue for a lovely contrast.
48. Long Baby Blue Square Nails With 3D Flower
The dewy texture of these baby blue nails is so beautiful. The length is also flattering but what I really adore are the 3D white flowers and silver rhinestones. It’s the ultimate girly and eye-catching nail look.
49. Baby Blue Cloud Square Nails With Glitter
These nails remind me of the passing clouds in the morning. It’s such a cute and relaxing view. To amp things up, the pinky finger is dressed up with silver glitter to make this look semi-glam.
50. Baby Blue and Pink Almond Nails With Swirls
The symmetry of these nails is so elegant, and the color combination is effortlessly cute; baby blue and pink with swirls for a girly flair.
51. Baby Blue Squoval Nails With Heart-Shaped Gold Flakes
Add gold glitter to brighten up your baby blue nails and give them a classy look. These glitter flakes were formed into a heart shape for a romantic touch.
52. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With Lines and Daisies
Bring out the girly girl in you with stylish white flowers and line art to add personality to your baby blue nails. White easily complements the soft tone of baby blue, so this combination is a must-have.
53. Baby Blue French V-Tips With Silver Glitter
Add your special touch to baby blue french nails by opting for a v-tip design, outlined by silver glitter for a super pretty look.
54. Baby Blue and Pink Stiletto Nails With Flowers and Sequins
Here’s another mind-blowing combination of baby blue and pink. This look is extraordinary, with long stiletto nails dressed up with floral embellishments, abstract line art, and silver sequins.
55. Short Baby Blue Ombre Nails With Silver Glitter
When I’m rocking short nails, I like to add something special, and we all know how well silver glitter works with baby blue.
56. Sparkling Baby Blue French Square Nails
If silver glitter looks amazing with blue, then sparkling baby blue lacquer will be a definite win too! Try the design on trendy french tips.
57. Baby Blue Splatter Art French Rim Square Nails
It always amazes me how creative we can get with our nails. On a few, you have a clean-cut baby blue french rim design with the remaining decorated with splashes of baby blue, white, and gold.
58. Short Baby Blue Round Nails With Silver Rhinestones
I love nails that double as cute and classy. This look does it so well with short round nails coated in baby blue with a glossy finish and silver rhinestones.
59. Baby Blue Square Nails With White Glitter and Butterfly Decals
You can take an even more stylish approach to swirl nail art by using glitter nail polish. The finished look is a frosted baby blue nail design fit for winter with 3D butterfly decals to add a vibrant touch.
60. Baby Blue and Pink Mismatched Round Nails With Daisies
You can never go wrong with a mismatched design. Paint some of your nails in baby blue and the rest in light pink, overlaying the pink ones with blue daisies for an undeniably cute look.
61. Short Baby Blue Nails With White Daisies
Stamp nail art is one of the easiest ways to achieve a super cute nail design in no time. For this look, white daisies are stamped onto short baby blue nails, and the result is too adorable.
62. Short Baby Blue Nails With Gold Flakes
To dress up short baby blue nails when you’re in a rush, I recommend gold glitter flakes. They’re so easy to apply and give your nails a beautiful glow.
63. Short Baby Blue Tropical Round Nails
These nails are the ultimate look for a summer vacation in the tropics. The palm trees add such a realistic vibe. So too are the nude tips on the middle fingers—they resemble the sand at the beach.
64. Baby Blue Nails With Metallic Gold Stripes
Elegance is made easy with these metallic gold stripes. Overlaying baby blue nails, they up the femininity and bring an unforgettable glow to the design
65. Baby Blue Nails With Small Dark Blue Hearts
If you want to maintain a blue theme but add a cute touch to your nails, small hearts are always a great idea. Paint them in dark blue for a flattering contrast.
Summary and Top Picks
There’s so much you can do with baby blue nails—leave them as is for a simple cute look or pair and blend them with other complementary or contrasting colors such as pink and orange to give yourself a design you’ll really look forward to seeing each day.
This list has some amazing designs, but I do have a few top picks:
- #22 Baby Blue Stiletto Nails With Rhinestones: This look is proof that baby blue nails can be worn to the fanciest of occasions when paired with the right accents. That’s why I love it so much.
- #33 Short Glossy Baby Blue Nails: I love my short nails to be charming and versatile. That wish came true thanks to the simplicity and soft tone of this baby blue mani.
- #34: Baby Blue Almond Nails With Orange Flowers: I love a little color every now and then, and orange looks so good with baby blue.
Now, I want to know what you think. Which of these baby blue nail designs won you over? Let me know in the comments below!