There are so many nail color combinations that I’ve grown to love over the years, but not many are as adorable as baby blue and white. The looks you can create with both shades are simply remarkable, and the end result is always a cute and chic manicure.
That’s the focus of this article, baby blue and white nail designs that you’ll definitely want to wear as soon as you see them. Designs that include flowers, glitter, swirls, and other detailed accents.
Recently, the “soft life” trend has been picking up online. It speaks to a life of peace and effortless luxury. I can’t think of a better combination to fit the description than a baby blue and white nail design.
It’s a trend worth following, and this compilation has all the reasons why!
1. White French Almond Nails With Baby Blue Swirls
White french tips with baby blue swirls make for such a trendy look in the most effortless way. I love nail designs like that. You don’t have to do much for it to look amazing. Buy these nails at Etsy.
2. Baby Blue and White Rose Almond Nails
How about white roses on baby blue nails? Beautiful, I know! This combination is so flirty and elegant. I love the shape too. Almond nails always add a classy touch to any manicure. Buy these nails at Etsy.
3. Baby Blue and White French Almond Nails With Daisies
If you’re not in the mood for roses, you should definitely go for daisies. Daisies are a classic when it comes to nail art, and they look so cute overlaying baby blue and white french tips. Buy these nails at Etsy.
4. Baby Blue and White Marble Coffin Nails
For a posh look, I say a baby blue and white mani with a marble design is the answer. The colors are naturally adorable, and the marble effect just adds the final touch of classy. Buy these nails at Etsy.
5. Baby Blue and White Daisy Double French Almond Nails
Another trend I’ve been seeing a lot of lately is double french tips. This modern take on a classic almond nail design looks amazing, with baby blue and white with daisies for an ultra-girly finish. Buy these nails at Etsy.
6. Baby Blue and White Coffin Nails With Daisies
I love the use of a gray base to add a contrasting look to these baby blue and white nails. Daisy nail art is a go-to for this color combo, so it’s nice to see another shade bring some diversity into the mix. Buy these nails at Etsy.
7. Baby Blue and White Marble Coffin Nails
With light strokes of white nail polish mixed with water you can achieve a gorgeous marble nail design. Worn with baby blue nails, it’s reminiscent of cirrus clouds in the morning sky. Buy these nails at Etsy.
8. Baby Blue and White Ombre French Coffin Nails With Butterfly
9. Baby Blue and White Japanese Gel Almond Nails With Daisies
I’m so in love with the mismatched design of this baby blue and white gel mani. The index and ring fingers have transparent nails, decorated by the most elegant daisies. The overall look is too cute to ignore! Buy these nails at Etsy.
10. Baby Blue and White Tie-Dye French Coffin Nails
11. Baby Blue and White Cow Print Almond Nails
In the mood for some trendy animal print? Rock your baby blue and white nails in cute cow spots. These ones are on the larger side, so they really stand out. Buy these nails at Etsy.
12. Baby Blue and White French Almond Nails With Swirls
This look is so chic! I just love how it shifts from french tips to stylish baby blue and white swirls on the ring finger with a nude base that really highlights the design. This is definitely a very cute nail design idea.
13. Short Baby Blue and White Angled French Nail
Angled french tips have become the go-to for so many women who want a contemporary french nail design. Make yours super cute by alternating between baby blue and white at the tips.
14. Baby Blue and White Cloud Almond Nails
With your nails coated in blue, it’s so easy to think of adding cloud art. Do it anyway! It’s easy to achieve and is guaranteed to look amazing.
15. Baby Blue and White French Coffin Nails With Flowers
I love the boldness of this look. Despite being a combination of two of the most delicate hues, the size of the flowers really makes the design come alive.
16. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With White Daisy Decals
Sometimes I want to keep things simple but have a feature that stands out. This look makes it easy with a line of daisies decorating the index finger.
17. Baby Blue and White Angled French Coffin Nails With White Lines
If you’re going for a neat look that incorporates negative space, rock baby blue angled french tips with white lines over a nude base to add a creative and stylish flair.
18. Short Baby Blue and White Nails With White Butterfly
The white outline of a butterfly adds such a cute touch to these baby blue nails. That’s what I love about short nails. Because they’re so simple, the smallest design is enough to transform them.
19. Baby Blue and White Abstract Almond Nails
White nail polish is a go-to for creating unique art on your nails because the color makes it stand out. For this look, white lacquer is used to create an abstract swirl pattern to play up a set of cutesy baby blue nails.
20. Short Baby Blue and White Sea Shell Nails
There’s so much to love about these nails. First, let me mention the light shimmer on each baby blue nail. But the real head-turner is the detailed white sea shell design, and those silver sequins at the top make me love it all the more.
21. Baby Blue Coffin Nails With White Heart
Simplicity can be coating all your nails in baby blue polish, but it can also be that look with a cute white heart for a flirty touch. This time, I’m choosing the latter.
Summary and Top Picks
Achieving a girly nail design has just gotten easier! Baby blue and white make a great team, creating subtle looks that can be amped up when decorated by snazzy nail art and trendy styles.
Speaking of trendy styles, here are my top picks from this compilation:
- #4 Baby Blue and White Marble Coffin Nails: Because marble nails are so effortlessly classy.
- #18 Short Baby Blue and White Nails With White Butterfly: I’m still won over by this white butterfly outline. It just looks so pretty on baby blue nails.
- #20 Short Baby Blue and White Shell Nails: How could I not love this look? That sea shell design is gorgeous.
What about you? Which of these baby blue and white nail designs are you loving the most? Let me know in the comments below!